TOGAF CERTIFICATION TRAINING| SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER CLASS – JK MICHAELS
TOGAF certification training is the foremost generic framework in the field of IS/IT Architecture. It contains substantial guidance on what to do to establish an architecture practice and then how to use it in connection with planning the longer-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and designing capabilities to support it.
This accredited TOGAF certification training course examines how practitioners can base their activities on a solid set of processes. It looks at the framework as a whole, including the numerous techniques to assist in organising, governing and now in the latest version, describing architecture. The recommendations on how to adapt the framework to deal with issues such as Security and Service-oriented Architecture are also covered. The course also spans the Learning Points required to take the combined TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation and Certified exams (Level 1 & 2), and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this combined exam.
What learning benefits do you get from JK Michaels’s training?
JK Michaels training imparts immense learning benefits with a clear focus on the vital concepts of the enterprise and IT architecture vertical.
Participants at the end of our training in TOGAF Certification training, will be able to:
Understand the basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
Understand the core concepts of TOGAF, such as the Architecture Development Method (ADM), Enterprise Continuum, Architecture Repository, and so on.
Understand architecture governance, architecture views, viewpoints, stakeholders, and architecture building blocks.
Understand how to apply ADM and architecture governance in Enterprise Architecture development.
Identify the guidelines for adapting the ADM.
Understand Architecture Maturity Models and Architecture Skills Framework.
Clear the TOGAF 9.0 certification examination.
Why JK Michaels?
JK Michaels in partnership with Simplilearn USA,bring world class accredited TOGAF 9.1 training course to organizations in Nigeria including:
- JK Michaels-Simplilearn are the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
KEY FEATURES OF TOGAF 9.1 CERTIFICATION AT JK Michaels
- 4 Days Classroom or 32 hours of Instructor led Training
- 134 end of chapter quizzes
- TOGAF exam fee included in the course fee
- Courseware approved by The Open Group
- Tips & Techniques to clear TOGAF exam by the trainer
- Engagement and reinforcement videos at the start and the end of the course
- 2 sets of level 1 practice test papers
- 1 set of level 2 practice test paper
- Downloadable ebook
- Reference cards
- Downloadable G116 Document
- TOGAF word puzzle
- Level 2 Self study exercises
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) – architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework – how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum – a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF® 9 Reference Models – the ‘building blocks’ of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability – governance, skills and maturity
- TOGAF 9.1 Certification Examinations:
The course fee includes the cost of the combined exam voucher for the TOGAF® 9.1 Combined Level 1 and Level 2 exams (OG0-093). You will be provided with an Exam Voucher code during the course, so that you can redeem it directly with Prometric when ready to take the exam (prometric.com)
If you wish to take the two exams separately and therefore wish to purchase two exam vouchers (OG0-091 and OG0-092) instead, there will be an additional cost of £89.00 to pay, due to the additional costs of the individual vouchers. You will need to let us know before you attend the course if you wish to take the exams separately. Achieving this level of Certification also qualifies delegates to take the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution Architecture without the need for the BCS Intermediate Certificate.
TOGAF 9.1 Certification Prerequisites
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification. It is however strongly advised that delegates have several years’ experience in IT in a variety of roles have an understanding of Enterprise or IT Architecture