Supply Chain Management Certification Overview
Supply Chain Management certification is an online virtual class offered by JK Michaels, it helps individuals learn world-class supply chain management principles and develop their supply chain leadership skills. APICS supply chain management certification is called certified supply chain professional or APICS CSCP.Becoming a certified supply chain professional also demonstrates a strong background in supply chain management to current and future employers, clients, customers, and colleagues.
APICS supply chain management certification is the supply chain certification most respected by employers worldwide. Multinational corporations increasingly list “APICS CSCP required” in their job postings.
The APICS CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the comprehensive end-to-end global supply chain management.
Earning the APICS CSCP credential makes you a recognized expert in the supply chain field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy.
APICS is a global professional society and a world-renowned leader in Operations Management education.
APICS CSCP Benefits to Individuals
Earning your credential will help you:
- Master the knowledge most important to expert supply chain professionals as defined by the APICS Global Job Task Analysis.
- Expand your outlook on the supply chain field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Remain current with supply chain trends and developments.
- Stand out from other candidates in a job search.
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a supply chain expert.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the supply chain profession.
APICS CSCP Benefits to Organizations
- Appreciation of how competitive advantage can be achieved within dynamic market places
- Understanding of the impact of enhanced logistics and supply chain performance on the overall profitability of the organisation
- Ability to address the management of supply chain risks
- Recognition of the value of working across functions
- An Action plan to enable improved logistics and supply chain performance
APICS CSCP Key Learning Outcomes
Candidates will learn, discover or understand how to:
- Boost productivity, collaboration and innovation
- Positively affect lead times, inventory, productivity and bottom-line profitability
- Manage the integration and co-ordination of activities to reduce costs and to increase efficiencies and customer service
- Gain the knowledge to effectively and efficiently manage global supply chain activities
JK MICHAELS APICS CSCP course offers the full programme in preparation to the APICS examination in the form of workshops, on-line review courses and self-study groups.Download the APICS CSCP 2020 brochure
APICS CSCP COURSE OUTLINES
MODULE 1:SUPPLY CHAIN DESIGN
Section A: Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Introduction to Supply Chains
- Inputs to Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Management Strategy
- Tools and Techniques
Section B:Design the Supply Chain
- Business Considerations
- Supply Chain Design
- Product Design for New Products or Requirements
- Technology Design
- Key Technology Applications
- Data Acquisition and Management
- Electronic Business
- Implementation Tools-Communications and Projects
MODULE 2:SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING AND EXECUTION
Section A:Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Components of Demand Management
- Forecasting Demand
- Demand Prioritization
- Operations Planning and Control
- Master Scheduling
- Capacity Management,Planning,and Control
- Inventory Planning
- Supply Management
- Warehouse Management
- Monetry,Regulation,and Trade Considerations
Section B:Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Relationship Management Performance and Measurement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supplier Relationship Management Strategy
- Supplier Relationship Management Technologies
- Linkages between CRM and SRM
Section C:Manage Reverse Logistics
- Reverse Logistics
- Waste Considerations
MODULE 3:SUPPLY CHAIN IMPROVEMENT AND BEST PRACTICES
Section A:Comply with Standards,Regulations,and Sustainable Best Practices
- International Standards a Regulatory compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility Considerations
Section B:Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Risk Identification
- Risk Assessment and Classification
- Risk Response
- Security,Regulatory,and Compliance Concerns
Section C:Measure,Analyze,and Improve the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Metrics
- Measuring Performance and Customer Service
- Continuous Improvement and Change Management
- Lean and Just-In-Time
- Change Management
Who Should Attend?
The instructor-led course is designed for persons intending to earn their APICS C.S.C.P. designation. To be eligible for the APICS C.S.C.P. exam, a candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or International equivalent
- Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, OR CPSM credential
- Three years of related business experience
Delegates not meeting the exam criteria may still enroll in the course for professional development. In this case, you may need additional study and work experience to meet the above exam eligible criteria.
Typical supply chain professionals that would benefit from the instructor-led course and in obtaining the C.S.C.P. designation:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Transportation, Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Managers
- Supplier Managers
- Distributor Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Planning and Inventory Management Managers, and
- Other professionals with responsibilities for supply chain
Certified Supply Chain Professional Target Group
To be eligible, a candidate must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, as well as two years of related business experience
- CPIM, CFPIM, or CIRM PLUS two years of related business experience
- 5 years of related business experience
Students not meeting the examination criteria may still enrol in the course.
However, you may need to supplement the course content with more examples and extra reading.
APICS C.S.C.P. Certification
APICS – The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics.
APICS is the association for supply chain management and the leading provider of research, education and certification programs
that elevate supply chain excellence, innovation and resilience. The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM);
APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP); APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD); and APICS
Supply Chain Operations Reference-Professional (SCOR-P) designations set the industry standard. With more than 45,000 members
and approximately 300 channel partners, APICS is transforming the way people do business, drive growth and reach global customers.
For more information visit apics.org.
Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and a worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals. APICS recognizes the contributions supply chain and operations management professionals make to their employers and the global economy and has developed a comprehensive suite of educational resources, including:
- education, training, industry publications and research, and world-renowned certification programs
- opportunities for career development, networking, and best practice sharing
- local and global membership and affiliation opportunities worldwide.
GET STARTED ON EARNING YOUR CSCP CERTIFICATION
Complete the free eligibility application.
Submitting your eligibility application is free and easy. Visit apics.org/eligibility. CSCP-approved candidates must meet ONE of the
following eligibility requirements:
̥ 3 years of related business experience OR
̥ Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent OR
̥ Hold an active CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM, CTL, or CLTD credential.
Choose a learning option that suits you.
JK Michaels APICS CSCP program is a 5 days intensive program with a 3 month online training,access to the latest APICS Learning Management System,Latest APICS Textbooks,and access to JK Michaels online question bank.
Try a free demo quiz at
Schedule your exam.
Schedule your exam appointment within the six-month window that your Authorization to Test (ATT) is valid. The CSCP exam is a
computer-based exam available globally through Pearson VUE.
For information about exam fees and to apply online, visit apics.org/cscp.
Visit Pearson VUE at pearsonvue.com/apics to find the exam location nearest you.
Take the exam and receive your results.
The CSCP exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions answered within 3.5 hours. Receive your results immediately after
completing the exam. With a passing score, start using your new CSCP credential to set yourself apart.
Jk Michaels Training Is Excellently Delivered In A Friendly Environment With Very Supportive Staff.
Olushola BakareGuinness Nigeria Plc
Jk Michaels Training Has Uplifted My Career
Igbru .O. JulianaSubsea 7
Jk Michaels Training Was Concise And Elaborate, I Had A Great Learning Experience.
Amarachi Grace NwaokoroQ Design Consultants
Jk Michaels Training Was Educative,Interactive And An Eye Opener. Facilitators Were Fantastic And Knowledgeable And The Environment Was Excellent And Conducive.
Olutunde OlarindeStraitgate Concepts Ltd
Practicable learning are achieved with real life examples to assist me in my official and private activities.