PMP TRAINING ONLINE
PMP training online (PMP-Project Management Professional ) at JK Michaels is focused on preparing you to pass the PMP® exam at first Sitting as well as equipping you with the skills and techniques in delivering projects successfully ,predictable and consistently .JK Michaels, is accredited as a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) by PMI® Project Management Institute USA,that guarantee the quality of our PMPtraining online,and you are sure of what you will get. We regularly conduct practical ,high impact,fun-filled Classroom and Virtual Classroom PMP®training Project management professional Exam Preparatory Course filled with success Secrets that makes you an expert in project delivery.We have both Public schedule and Corporate bespoke program structured in the week ends / weekdays totalling 35 hours of Contact education covering all 10 knowledge areas of New PMBOK® Guide-5th Edition .Other customized timings can also be worked out depending on the corporate clients’ convenience.
PMP training Online and Online PMP Certifications Benefits :
1,Provides you with Greater Job Opportunities
Like every profession, in project management, there will be job opportunities only available to those with PMP certification. In fact, there are about 20% more openings than there are credential employees available – that sounds like good odds to me. How does it sound to you?
Project managers who take the additional steps required to earn their PMP®credential receive recognition for their expertise as experts in the field of project management, from employers, customers and peers. Those who hold a PMP ® certification have met stringent requirements including formal education, documented experience and working knowledge in the project management field to pass the extensive examination
For many project management job openings, you won’t even be considered without the PMP®certification. Even one it is not required, employers look at the credential as a preference when looking at prospective employees. Employers recognize that those with a current PMP not only are required to meet the stringent requirements to initially earn the PMP certification, but also must keep their skills and knowledge up to date through continuing education.Since it is a globally recognized and prestigious certificate, it increases your marketability both locally and internationally.
PMI®offers additional networking options to those who have earned their PMP®certification. It has organized local chapters and special interest groups you can join to network with other project managers in your community, as well as extensive online communities. Additionally, PMI®has created an online career headquarters allowing PMPs®to search for jobs, post their resumes and receive career advice.
5,Ethics and Professional Conduct
Employers know they can expect a high level of ethical behavior and professionalism from those who have earned their PMP. All PMI members and professional project managers who hold a credential from PMI are required to uphold the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. This extensive agreement contains the following chapters: Vision and Applicability, Responsibility, Respect, Fairness and Honesty. The full agreement can be found in the PMP®Handbook.
6,Make a Career Switch
If you’ve been looking to make a career switch, PMP®credentials can help you to do that. By gaining a credential where you might lack years of experience, you can start at the gates with a higher position and salary than otherwise you would be capable of.
7,You Will Have More Efficient Projects
Because having a PMP®certification hands you a set of tools to utilize in building efficient projects, you can improve the efficiency and productivity in all your project experiences.
PMP Training Online –Eight Powerful Ways JK Michaels PMP training Will Boost Your Career
1. PMP training online will help you to be a more valuable contributor to your company, make more money and receive recognition within your organization through potential job promotion.
2. PMP online training at JK Michaels will help you to develop accurate project schedules to help meet timelines and track resources, anticipate risks, deliver projects on time and keep projects within budgets.
3. JK Michaels online pmp certification will help you successfully manage teams across global and organizational boundaries.
4. PMP online training at JK Michaels will help you to determine the correct number and type of resources for your project to ensure its success, saving you time and costly mistakes.
5. PMP training online helps you develop team building skills, you’ll work more smoothly and achieve a higher level of commitment with your team members.
6. You’ll learn how to confidently develop project success criteria and methods to clearly demonstrate a projects success.
7. You’ll discover how to use resources more efficiently, improve stakeholder communications and multitask in a more efficient manner.
8. JK Michaels pmp training online and PMI®Certification will help u and your team communicate more effectively, resulting in less downtime and smother work flow
Course Outline And Agenda
PMP® Exam Prep Introduction
- Introduction to Project Management
- Exam Attitudes
- Who’s PMI® ?
- What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- A PMP® & Steps to Becoming One
Project Management Framework – Introduction
- What’s Project Management?
- What’s a Project?
- The Project Management Office®
- Progressive Elaboration vs Scope Creep
- The Triple Constraint
- Ten Knowledge Areas – Project Life Cycle & Organization
- Environmental & Organizational Influences
- Project Stakeholders
- Project Life Cycle & Phases Project Management Processes
- Initiating Processes
- Planning Processes
- Executing Processing
- Monitoring & Controlling Processes
- Closing Processes
- Change, Deliverable & Information Flow
- Project Success Factors
Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
Project Time Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
Project Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
Project Integration Management
- Review of Terms
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Monitor & Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Professional & Social Responsibility
- PMI® Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct PMP® Certification Prep Review
- PMP® Picture Game
Who should attend
Professionals from any department or organization looking to eliminate waste, reduce costs, and increase product and process successes – including engineering, operations, manufacturing, finance and accounting, purchasing, and general management.
- Project Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Outsourcing Professionals
- QA Managers/Directors
- Application Development Managers/Directors
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Systems Architect
- Business Owners,
- Procurement Managers
- Business development
- Quantity Surveyors
- Process improvement professionals
PMP® Certification Requirement
|Category||General Education||PMP® Education||PMP® Experience||Number of Questions||Sign Code of Conduct|
|One||Bachelors Degree||35 contact hours||4500 hours in 3 years||200||Yes|
|Two||Secondary School Graduate (SSCE)||35 contact hours||7500 in 5years||200||Yes|
About the CAPM® Exam
CAPM® is the Certified Associate In Project Management (CAPM®). The exam for CAPM® is easier than PMP® exam, requires less experience, has only 150 questions that is less practical than the PMP® exam but they both cover the same topics i.e. the PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge®) and can be taken by undergraduates and new graduates.
The CAPM® is designed for aspiring project managers that want to secure their future and establish their credibility to apply Project Management best practices. It leads to higher level of work performance
|PM Experience||Experience within last||Number of Questions||Exam Length||Sign code of conduct|
|One||Secondary School Graduate (SSCE)||23Contact Hours||1500Hrs||3 Years||150||3 hours||Yes|
|Two||Secondary School Graduate (SSCE||23
|–||3 years||150||3 hours||Yes|
APPLYING FOR THE EXAM
More information on applying for the exam is available on PMI® website (www.pmi.org) THE EXAMINATION The examination is computer-based and is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. The allotted time to complete the examination is four (4) hours for PMP® and (3) hours for CAPM®. The examination is offered around the world at PMI®-approved prometric testing centers. To find a testing center in your area, please visit the PMI® website.
The current fees for the examination are as follows
COMPUTER BASED PMP® Examination Fees(US Dollars)
PMI® Members- $405.00
CAPM® Examination Fees
PMI® Member -$225
PMI® Non-Member -$300
PAPER BASED PMP® Examination Fees
PMI® Membership fee:$139
PMI® Non members:$300
- You will be able to evaluate and monitor project performance using some techniques like earned value management; project variances, project forecasts.
- Requirements will be better managed in terms of schedules, costs and quality consistently across all projects in your portfolio.
- Your organization will become more effective in project planning and strategic planning.
- Your company will mitigate risks across multiple projects if all projects are consistently using a well defined methodology.
- Projects will follow methods that are more efficient, i.e , finished on time and within budget.
- Customers will have a higher level of satisfaction.
- Employees will use proper project management diction with global acceptance and get a better understanding of customers expectations of them.
- Creates good communication channels between the project, project management team, and the rest of the organization
- It improves organizational learning and motivation.It is a means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- Establishes a route to increasing the project management skills and competencies of the organization’s staff at all levels.
- Increase organizational agility and flexibility in harnessing opportunities
- Transform organizational culture ,while increasing productivity and task completion
- Win more businesses as most corporations do not want people working on their projects if they don’t have a Project Management credential.
- Getting projects done by experts
- It increases your brand reputation
- Increases your competence of handling projects
- Allows you to have a seamless workflow
- Improves your understanding of the project environment
- Allows you understands best practices of handling projects
- Project Management training and certification improves one’s image not just within the organization, but also in the industry.
- Project Management training shows your commitment to the project management profession®.
- Enables you to deliver projects to customer specifications
- Enrich your knowledge of the skills, tools, and techniques used in effective project management.
- Enable you to receive recognition for your professional expertise and experience.
- Enhance your marketability in the workplace.
- Earn higher wages for your services.
- Increased Career Opportunities and flexibility
- Gives you a global recognition
- Creates job security
- Boosts your personality
- Establishes your credibility as a high level professional
WHY PMP® TRAINING WITH JK MICHAELS
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION :
A leading world class project management firm in Europe and Africa. So you are sure of what you are getting.
CONSULTANTS: Our consultants are practical,professional,licenced,certified and effective personnel with minimum of over 25 years industry experience.They bring to bear a wide industry experience gained from different sectors on the program.They are also expert at passing on knowledge and skill in a fun –filled environment .We ensure that all our consultant are Federal government-accredited management trainer and Internationally Licensed and certified management consultant with international institute of management consulting. CONSULTANTS RATING: 95% of our training consultants scored A+rating from our customers in 2014
UNIQUE LEARNING SYSTEM
All our programs follow an Excitingly different ACTION LEARNING and BLENDED LEARNING system focused on improving talents and impacting bottom-line results.
JK Michaels LEARNING SYSTEM Our Approach:
We use a combination of case study,lectures,role play,class exercises,presentations ,group discussions,games,quizes,3D Simulations and online videos to transfer the skills.
The added Service include:
- An introduction to Microsoft project ,A memory flash card containing the key course information and formulas. A unique game to fast track understanding of the terms and definitions. An introduction of Six Sigma Yellow belt program(online) that will assist towards PMP re-certification process FREE.
- A GUARANTEED PMP® PASS COURSE: If you fail the exam at first sitting after following all our advise and requirement, you will be put through a guided refresher program until you pass, free of charge.
- A daily tips of the day and questions and answers for 365 days post on our Alumni Forum for continuous improvement; also special access to tools,templates,articles,proprietary research on our alumni forum.
- 2 E-books given free.
- 25% discount on all PMI® textbooks and accessibility to other project management study materials.
- A library space for study free with study materials
- An MP3 Audio recording that goes through the 47 processes on the go(Mobile phone,cars,e.t.c)
- Approved proprietary training manual
- Free 1000 PMP® Exam simulation question
After undergoing our PMP® training,our customers reported a minimum of 35% boost in their productivity,70% of them get promoted to a higher level at work,99% pass PMP® exam at first sitting and 100% get to network and share experience with employers and top management.
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE: COURTESY:
You are assured of a courteous and friendly customer service that will work with you until you succeed. · Assist with registering to take the PMI® examination. · Assist with assessing and completing the experience section of the examination application. · Provide on-going support through to the examination,
WORLD CLASS REPUTATION: CUSTOMER RATING:
95% of our customers rated JK Michaels program excellent and of great value compared to what the payed ;please visit our testimonial page and get a scoop on what our customers say about us
REFERRALS: 95% of our business comes from referrals
TRUST:Our customer retention rate is 95%
TRACK RECORD:In year 2012,95% of our customers rated JK Michaels as Excellent.
CONDUSIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:Our customer rate our dedicated training facility conducive,serene,and secure with unmatched technology,gourmet lunch,free refreshment,and WIFI.
INTERNATIONAL THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
We have extensive topical resources, white papers, and articles That will help in your continuous professional development.
What are the PMP certification exam fees?
The PMP® certification exam fees for PMI® members and nonmembers are:
|PMP® Certification Exam fee with PMI® Membership||$405|
|PMP® Certification Exam fee without PMI® Membership||$555|
|PMI® Membership fee||$139|
|PMI® Membership renewal fee||$129 per year|
|Reexamination fee for PMI® members||$275|
|Reexamination fee for non-members||$375|
Enroll as a member at PMI® and you’ll save US$150 on the examination fees. With the PMI® membership, you can also access commercially available books on project management and download a free copy of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition, which is essential preparatory material for the PMP® Certification Exam. Registered PMI® members also get free access to Practice Exams.
How Do i pass the PMP Exam at First Sitting?
- Dedicate your time and effort into preparing for the exam,we recommend 2hours daily and 4 hours over the weekend
- Complete the e-learning course content before the virtual classroom training
- Score at least 90% in six out of the 10 PMP® full-length practice tests available online at jkmichaelspm.com
Who can sign copies of my project experience documents
Any verifying manager or supervisor can sign the Experience Verification Form and Experience PDF attachment.
What is the best way to send the audit documents to PMI?
You can send your completed audit forms to the PMI®’s official address by regular postal mail or express courier service. The PMI® does not accept faxed or emailed audit documents. Participants should send all documents in one envelope to expedite the processing time.
What happens if i fail to meet the audit requirements for the PMP exam?
In the event of a failed audit, the certification fee (minus a processing fee) will be refunded. The Certification Department will take further action on a case-by-case basis. If you fail the PMP® application audit, the PMI® will deduct $100 from your application fee, and you will receive a refund of the remaining fees paid.