Project Management Professional Training (PMP)® online at JK Michaels is focused on preparing you to pass the PMP® exam at first Sitting as well as equipping you with the skills and techniques in delivering projects successfully ,predictable and consistently .JK Michaels, is accredited as a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) by PMI® Project Management Institute USA,that guarantee the quality of our pmp® training,and you are sure of what you will get. We regularly conduct practical ,high impact,fun-filledPMP®training Project management professional Exam Preparatory Course filled with success Secrets that makes you an expert in project delivery.We have both Public schedule and Corporate bespoke program structured in the week ends / weekdays totalling 35 hours of Contact education covering all 10 knowledge areas of New PMBOK® Guide-5th Edition .Other customized timings can also be worked out depending on the corporate clients’ convenience.
Benefits of attaining PMP®training :
1,Provides you with Greater Job Opportunities
Like every profession, in project management, there will be job opportunities only available to those with PMP certification. In fact, there are about 20% more openings than there are credential employees available – that sounds like good odds to me. How does it sound to you?
Project managers who take the additional steps required to earn their PMP®credential receive recognition for their expertise as experts in the field of project management, from employers, customers and peers. Those who hold a PMP ® certification have met stringent requirements including formal education, documented experience and working knowledge in the project management field to pass the extensive examination
For many project management job openings, you won’t even be considered without the PMP®certification. Even one it is not required, employers look at the credential as a preference when looking at prospective employees. Employers recognize that those with a current PMP not only are required to meet the stringent requirements to initially earn the PMP certification, but also must keep their skills and knowledge up to date through continuing education.Since it is a globally recognized and prestigious certificate, it increases your marketability both locally and internationally.
PMI®offers additional networking options to those who have earned their PMP®certification. It has organized local chapters and special interest groups you can join to network with other project managers in your community, as well as extensive online communities. Additionally, PMI®has created an online career headquarters allowing PMPs®to search for jobs, post their resumes and receive career advice.
5,Ethics and Professional Conduct
Employers know they can expect a high level of ethical behavior and professionalism from those who have earned their PMP. All PMI members and professional project managers who hold a credential from PMI are required to uphold the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct. This extensive agreement contains the following chapters: Vision and Applicability, Responsibility, Respect, Fairness and Honesty. The full agreement can be found in the PMP®Handbook.
6,Make a Career Switch
If you’ve been looking to make a career switch, PMP®credentials can help you to do that. By gaining a credential where you might lack years of experience, you can start at the gates with a higher position and salary than otherwise you would be capable of.
7,You Will Have More Efficient Projects
Because having a PMP
®certification hands you a set of tools to utilize in building efficient projects, you can improve the efficiency and productivity in all your project experiences.
Eight Powerful Ways JK Michaels PMP®training Will Boost Your Career
1. JK Michaels pmp®training will help you to be a more valuable contributor to your company, make more money and receive recognition within your organization through potential job promotion.
2. You will be able to develop accurate project schedules to help meet timelines and track resources, anticipate risks, deliver projects on time and keep projects within budgets.
3. JK Michaels pmp ® training and PMI Certification will help you successfully manage teams across global and organizational boundaries.
4. You will be able to determine the correct number and type of resources for your project to ensure its success, saving you time and costly mistakes.
5. JK Michaels pmp®training helps you develop team building skills, you’ll work more smoothly and achieve a higher level of commitment with your team members.
6. You’ll learn how to confidently develop project success criteria and methods to clearly demonstrate a projects success.
7. You’ll discover how to use resources more efficiently, improve stakeholder communications and multitask in a more efficient manner.
8. JK Michaels pmp training and PMI®Certification will help u and your team communicate more effectively, resulting in less downtime and smother work flow
PMP® Certification Requirement
|Category||General Education||PMP Education||PMP Experience||Number of Questions||Sign Code of Conduct|
|One||Bachelors Degree||35 contact hours||4500 hours||200||Yes|
|Two||Secondary School Graduate (SSCE)||35 contact hours||7500||200||Yes|
About the CAPM® Exam
CAPM®is the Certified Associate In Project Management (CAPM).®The exam for CAPM ®is easier than PMP®
®exam, requires less experience, has only 150 questions that is less practical than the PMP®exam but they both cover the same topics i.e. the PMBOK Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and can be taken by undergraduates and new graduates.
The CAPM is designed for aspiring project managers that want to secure their future and establish their credibility to apply Project Management best practices. It leads to higher level of work performance
|PM Experience||Experience within last||Number of Questions||Exam Length||Sign code of conduct|
|One||Secondary School Graduate (SSCE)||23Contact Hours||1500Hrs||3 Years||150||3 hours||Yes|
|Two||Secondary School Graduate (SSCE||23
|–||3 years||150||3 hours||Yes|
APPLYING FOR THE EXAM
More information on applying for the exam is available on PMI®website (www.pmi.org) THE EXAMINATION The examination is computer-based and is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. The allotted time to complete the examination is four (4) hours for PMP® and (3) hours for CAPM®. The examination is offered around the world at PMI-approved prometric testing centers. To find a testing center in your area, please visit the PMI website.
The current fees for the examination are as follows
COMPUTER BASED PMP®Examination Fees(US Dollars)
PMI Members- $405.00
CAPM Examination Fees
PMI Member -$225
PMI Non-Member -$300
PAPER BASED PMP®Examination Fees
Project Management Process groups
Project Management Processes (47 processes)
Project Management Framework
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Human Resources Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Practice in Sample Projects Entrance Exam and Exit Exam Simulation questions testBENEFITS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING TO ORGANIZATIONS
- You will be able to provide earned value management; that is, you will be able to determine project variances, project performances and project forecasts.
- Requirements will be better managed in terms of schedules, costs and quality consistently across all projects in your portfolio.
- Your company will mitigate risks across multiple projects if all projects are consistently using a well defined methodology.
- Projects will follow methods that are more efficient, i.e , finished on time and within budget.
- Customers will have a higher level of satisfaction.
- Employees will use proper project management diction with global acceptance and get a better understanding of customers expectations of them.
- Creates good communication channels between the project, project management team, and the rest of the organization
- It is a means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- Establishes a route to increasing the project management skills and competencies of the organization’s staff at all levels.
- Win more businesses as most corporations do not want people working on their projects if they don’t have a Project Management credential.
- Getting projects done by experts
- Increases your competence of handling projects
- Allows you to have a seamless workflow
- Improves your understanding of the project environment
- Allows you understands best practices of handling projects
- Project Management training and certification improves one’s image not just within the organization, but also in the industry.
- Project Management training shows your commitment to the project management profession.
- Enables you to deliver projects to customer specifications
- Enrich your knowledge of the skills, tools, and techniques used in effective project management.
- Enable you to receive recognition for your professional expertise and experience.
- Enhance your marketability in the workplace.
- Earn higher wages for your services.
- Increased Career Opportunities and flexibility
- Gives you a global recognition
- Creates job security
- Boosts your personality
- Establishes your credibility as a high level professional
Weekdays: It takes minimum of 4 full days to complete training on weekdays – Tuesdays to Fridays
Weekends:and 5days on weekends For Ikeja Lagos: 3 Saturdays and 2 Sundays consecutively
Weekends For Lekki Lagos:2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays consecutively
Weekends Outside Lagos(Abuja and PH):2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays consecutively
JK Michaels PMP®Exam Prep Rate:
Standard : N84, 000 inclusive of 5% VAT
Outside Lagos N89, 900 Inclusive of 5% VAT
NOTE:Discount available for group registration(10 and above) and full payment made two weeks before training date,
Fees are net of all tax deductions.
WHY PMP®TRAINING WITH JK MICHAELS
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION :
A leading world class project management firm in Europe and Africa,accredited and designated by PMI-USA as a; GLOBAL REGISTERED EDUCATION PROVIDER.Our curriculum design,facilitators,learning system has been standardize to ISO/IEC 17024 and rigorous accreditation process of PMI® So you are sure of what you are getting.
CONSULTANTS: Our consultants are practical,professional,licenced,certified and effective personnel with minimum of over 25 years industry experience.They bring to bear a wide industry experience gained from different sectors on the program.They are also expert at passing on knowledge and skill in a fun –filled environment .We ensure that all our consultant are Federal government-accredited management trainer and Internationally Licensed and certified management consultant with international institute of management consulting. CONSULTANTS RATING: 95% of our training consultants scored A+rating from our customers in 2014
UNIQUE LEARNING SYSTEM
All our programs follow an Excitingly different ACTION LEARNING and BLENDED LEARNING system focused on improving talents and impacting bottom-line results.
JK Michaels LEARNING SYSTEM Our Approach:
We use a combination of case study,lectures,role play,class exercises,presentations ,group discussions,games,quizes,3D Simulations and online videos to transfer the skills.
The added Service include:
- An introduction to Microsoft project ,A memory flash card containing the key course information and formulas. A unique game to fast track understanding of the terms and definitions. An introduction of Six Sigma Yellow belt program(online) that will assist towards PMP recertification process FREE.
- A GUARANTEED PMP®PASS COURSE: If you fail the exam at first sitting after following all our advise and requirement, you will be put through a guided refresher program until you pass, free of charge.
- A daily tips of the day and questions and answers for 365 days post on our Alumni Forum for continuous improvement; also special access to tools,templates,articles,proprietary research on our alumni forum.
- 2 E-books given free.
- 25% discount on all PMI®textbooks and accessibility to other project management study materials.
- A library space for study free with study materials
- An MP3 Audio recording that goes through the 47 processes on the go(Mobile phone,cars,e.t.c)
- PMI®accredited and approved proprietary training manual
- Free 1000 PMP Exam simulation question
After undergoing our PMP®training,our customers reported a minimum of 35% boost in their productivity,70% of them get promoted to a higher level at work,99% pass PMP exam at first sitting and 100% get to network and share experience with employers and top management.
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE: COURTESY:
You are assured of a courteous and friendly customer service that will work with you until you succeed. · Assist with registering to take the PMI®examination. · Assist with assessing and completing the experience section of the examination application. · Provide on-going support through to the examination,
WORLD CLASS REPUTATION: CUSTOMER RATING:
95% of our customers rated JK Michaels program excellent and of great value compared to what the payed ;please vist our testimonial page and get a scoop on what our customers say about us
REFERALS: 95% of our business comes from referrals
TRUST:Our customer retention rate is 95%
TRACK RECORD:In year 2012,95% of our customers rated JK Michaels as Excellent.
CONDUSIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:Our customer rate our drdicated training facility conducive,serene,and secure with unmatched technology,gourmet lunch,free refreshment,and WIFI.
INTERNATIONAL THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
We have extensive topical resources, white papers, and articles That will help in your continuous professional development.
PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PM Network, PMI Today, Pulse of the Profession, the PMI logo, are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP,CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP,