Planning Engineering Course Overview
Planning engineering course is an online virtual training that leads to AAPM certified planning engineer certification .The certificate holders must have a solid knowledge in strategic planning and project planning.This planning engineering course is an executive program exploring the world of planning consulting. The certified planning engineering course-CPE is designed to facilitate a framework for providing management counsel to clients, institutions in the public and private sector. Candidates will incorporate the informational fabric from the core curriculum and become open to examples of comprehension in their technical expertise and experience in global consulting roles to organizations. The planning engineering course modules are created to show candidates the key topics of the profession and to discussed, analyzed and understood. Candidates will also be expected to work break out groups and teams to present consulting services to actual clients and prepare solutions to case studies.
Learning Objectives of Planning Engineering Course
By attending this practical and informative professional development program, you will:
Earn certification and learn cutting edge strategies in analysis and implementation of solutions for clients worldwide.
The Added Benefits of Planning Engineering Course You Will Receive Include:
- The ability to use the designation CPE® on your business card and resume
- 2-years membership to the AAPM professional body
- Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
- Access to the AAPM international journal published online
- Gold Seal Embossed CPE® Certificate with your name and designation
Number of Attendees
The Maximum number of attendees for the Certified planning Engineer course is 20 Delegates and the Minimum is 10 Delegates
Planning Engineering course Offer Includes
- Professional Training delivery by top trainers in the world.
- Materials which will be sent as soft copy 10 days before the start of the event and a hard copy which will be distributed on the first day of the training.
- Trainers cost including expenses incurred for the travel, accommodation and insurance.
- Certification by AAPM. Note: If a candidate doesn’t pass the exam, a fee of USD 150 is charged an exam retake to qualify for the AAPM certificate.
- Certificate of Attendance by UBT-CEC.
- Gain recognition from our Global International Board of Standards.
- Use of AAPM ® Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials.
- Membership Document.
- Use of the AAPM ® Member CEC Job Tools and Job Board http://certifiedprojectmanager.us/jobs.html
- Use of the AAPM ® ? Research, Publications and Web Tools.
- Ability to be listed on the AAPM employment certification verification web registry and possibly become a committee member.
- AAPM and UBT souvenirs (AAPM Pin , UBT VIP giveaway)
The planning designation from AAPM is the CPE Certified Planning Engineer. Certified Planning Engineer CPE ™ The intention of this designation is to recognize the analysts and professionals who meet demanding requirements of planning and scheduling assets of experience, education, skill, knowledge and ethical qualifications. The CPE ™ requirement is to establish to recognize today’s advanced planning & engineering professionals in the industry and to fairly measure their education, skill, experience and management practices.
1. Introduction to Project Planning, Schedule and Cost Management
Essential Schedule and Cost Terminology
2. Scope and Schedule Development
Building the Project Network Diagram
Application of Critical Chain
Critical Chain vs. Critical Path
Developing a Gantt Chart
Contingency Reserves and the Project Schedule
3. Resource Planning
Resource Planning Considerations
Estimating Activity Resources
Planning and Loading Resources
Identifying Roles and Responsibilities
4. Cost Planning
Cost Management Plan
Cost Estimating for Projects
Common Eliminating Techniques
Additional Estimating Techniques
Cost Accounting and Budgeting
Corporate Accounting: The General Ledger
Project Cost Estimating
Summarizing the Differences
Steps to a General Budget
5. Controlling the Schedule and Budget
Creating a Baseline Plan
Types of Baselines
The Project Baseline
Establishing Project Milestones
Developing a Project Control Process
Guidelines for Project Control
Tools for Project Control
The Earned Value Method of Project Management
Looking at Current Project Status with Earned Value
Looking Forward with Earned Value
Earned Value Management in Practice
Strategies and Processes for Project Control
Status Review Meetings
Managing Project Change
Change Control Process
Additional Tools for Managing Control of the Project
Other Project Change Considerations
Why Projects Are Late and Over Budget
Team members,Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, and program managers.
JK Michaels is doing very well. The customer service is superb, facilitators wonderful; hospitality is excellent, environment very conducive.
Adewole Olamide A.Standard Chartered Bank
Neat & world class learning environment. Breathtaking delivery from the facilitators.
High level of professionalism and social interaction. Good education at affordable cost.
Agbeyanji BanjiKwara State Min. of Works
I would recommend the program, because the trainers are veterans in the field & well experienced you also get to learn from real life scenarios
Chinadu ObiMEDALLION COMMUNICATION
Yes! Very intensive, with level of information delivered by well trained resource personnel, I sure will recommend it.