ITIL SERVICE LIFECYCLE- SERVICE OPERATION OVERVIEW
LEARN THE PRINCIPLES, PROCESSES, COMMON ACTIVITIES, AND IMPLEMENTATION CONSIDERATIONS OF ITIL SERVICE OPERATION.
The ITIL Service lifecycle Service Operation (SO) module is one of the qualifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle category of the ITIL® Intermediate level. The SO module focusses on coordination of the activities involved during service strategy design and transition phase. This certification is aimed at the professionals involved in management of Service Operations.
Thousands of students have achieved ITIL certifications with the help of our training. We’re so confident in our ITIL training, we guarantee your success on the Intermediate ITIL exams or your money back.
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the service operation phase of the service lifecycle. You will focus on service operation purpose, principles, processes, activities, functions, enabling technology, and implementation considerations. This course utilizes lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions to increase your understanding of the core disciplines of ITIL best practices and position you to successfully complete the associated exam. The exam will be offered on the last day of the course at 3:00 pm.
The main process focus areas of this course include:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Request fulfillment
- Access management
The organizational functions focused on in this course include:
- Service desk
- Technical management
- IT operations management
- Application management
Please note: The ITIL Foundation certification is required to take the exam at the end of class. Proof of certification must be provided no later than the first day of class.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Importance of service management as a practice concept and service operation principals, purpose, and objectives
- How all processes in ITIL service operation interact with other service lifecycle processes
- Sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the ITIL service operation processes
- Roles and responsibilities within ITIL service operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure ITIL service operation
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL service operation
- Challenges, key performance indicators (KPIs), critical success factors (CSFs), and risks associated with ITIL service operation
- ITIL Foundation certification (required)
- Two years of relevant work experience
- To prepare for the end-of-class exam, we recommend that you review the ITIL 2011 publication Service Operation (2011 Edition, ISBN 9780113313075) and complete at least 21 hours of personal study