IOSCM LEVEL 2 WAREHOUSING AND INVENTORY CERTIFICATE OVERVIEW
IOSCM Level 2 warehousing and inventory certificate course addresses the application of appropriate inventory control principles and techniques which will uncover those problems while providing inventory needed to meet internal and external customer service expectations and supplier capabilities.
The Level 2 qualification in Warehousing & Inventory caters for those individuals with limited knowledge of the supply chain field but wishing to establish a career in the sector. Students will develop supervisory management skills and knowledge in warehousing and inventory to support career development and efficiency in operations.
IOSCM LEVEL 2 WAREHOUSING AND INVENTORY CERTIFICATE COURSE OBJECTIVES
You Will Learn
- To understand and apply advanced inventory control principles
- To establish improvement goals and measurements
- To improve teamwork with end users, suppliers, and financial management
- To plan and implement an inventory management improvement program
- To improve elements of ongoing inventory management efforts