CSPO Certification Training
A CSPO® performs the following functions:
- Fulfills the role of a product owner on a Scrum team
- In charge of delivering the product
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction
- Maintains product backlog
- Ensures the team knows the priorities
JK Michaels CSPO® training program involves a two-day classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to pursue a career in project management.
The CSPO® course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
CSPO Certification Training Objectives
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Implement Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Instill the Scrum practices in the team
- Imbibe the best practices of Scrum methodology
What are the career benefits of this course?
- The certified professional learns the foundation of Scrum.
- The professionals who are certified understand the scope of Certified Scrum Product Owner’s roles from highly experienced certified Scrum professionals.
- Certified professionals demonstrate their knowledge of core Scrum methodologies to employers and peers.
- Career opportunities of certified professionals expand as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- The certification helps the professional to engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- As a CSPO, the professional will be able to fulfill the role of a product owner on a Scrum team.
- Through this certification, the CSPO gains access to local groups, networks and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
Why is this certification popular?
The designation of CSPO® is offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is a non-profit membership organisation that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum. There are over 30000 CSPOs worldwide.
JK Michaels course on CSPO® will enhance the industry credibility and recognition and also boost the earning potential of management professionals.
- Scrum Overview
- Product Owner Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner Planning
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Prioritization & How To Accurately Estimate
- Release Planning
- Working Collaboratively with Teams
- Scaling Across the Organization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Measure, Test & Adapt with Metrics and Reporting
Who should do this course?
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Professional ScrumMaster certification
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
How do I become a Certified Scrum Product Owner?To become a Certified Scrum Product Owner, one must take the following steps:
- The first step towards CSPO® is to understand Scrum.
- The second step is to attend a two-day CSPO® course conducted by a certified trainer.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?There are no set eligibility requirements for the Scrum Master CSPO certification. Any professionals looking forward for a Scrum certification may attend CSPO training course.
TRAINING WIT JK MICHAELS BRINGS OUT ALL YOUR THINKING ABILITIES AS FROM THE BLAST OF THE WHISTLE, YOU ARE HEADING TO SUCCESS.
MRS SAM OBURU IJEOMAFidelity Bank
IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT JK MICHAELS WITH REALISTIC SCENARIOS USED BY THE INTERESTINGLY VERSATILE FACILITATORS.
Akinlade AkinfemiRADEECO ENTER PRISE
THE TRAININGS ARE VERY PRACTICAL AND APPLICABLE TO REAL LIFE SITUATIONS. THE FACILITATORS ARE VERY SKILLED.
OKERE UCHENNA LILIANIT Officer
THE STEP-BY-STEP APPROACH WERE CLEARLY TREATED AND EXPLAINED, KUDOS TO THE PERSONNELS IN THE TRAINING