CERTIFIED SCRUM DEVELOPER TRAINING OVERVIEW
Certified Scrum Developer training certificate is a reflection of the holder’s technical assessment and grasp of Scrum principles. CSDs are in much demand for their specialized technical knowledge of Agile, and their commitment to continuous improvement. Our comprehensive course in CSD training helps you earn the Certified Scrum Developer credential that can demonstrate that you have a comprehensive understanding of Scrum principles, and have grasped Agile engineering skills.
The certified scrum developer training is in two parts. In the first part which is for two days, participants are taught the Scrum framework, principles, roles and ceremonies and how to work in the Scrum environment. Holders of the CSM credential can skip the first part and attend the 3 day CSD Technical Track training alone. The second part is the three day CSD Technical Track training that offers theory and practical sessions on actual design and code samples. This training will help you grasp concepts in a clear and practical way.
As a CSD credential holder, you will have your own profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and can use a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
CERTIFIED SCRUM DEVELOPER TRAINING OBJECTIVES
What you will learn?
- Apply the fundamentals of Scrum
- Set up standards and best practices for quick creation of quality software
- Practice just-in-time development and avoid overdesign
- Prevent any potential impediments to Scrum success
- Write more extensible software by using object-oriented techniques
- Support collaboration, pair programming, and cross-functional teams
- Create software that supports an iterative process without unnecessary rework
- Put in place better design alternatives
- Support collaborative code ownership