Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Training Overview
JK Michaels Certified Ethical Hacker certification training (CEH®V8) provides hands-on classroom training to scan, test, hack and secure systems and applications. The extensive course on ethical hacking with 19 of the most current security domains give participants in-depth knowledge and practical approach to the current essential security systems. This course prepares for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Training Objectives
- It prepares candidates to handle information security with more clarity
- Helps them to understand the finer nuances of Trojans, Backdoors and Countermeasures
- Better understanding of IDS, Firewalls, Honeypots and Wireless Hacking
- Knowledge in advanced Hacking concepts – hacking Mobile devices & smart phones, Corporate Espionage, writing Virus codes, exploit writing & Reverse Engineering
- Expertise on advanced concepts like –Advanced network packet analysis, Securing IIS & Apache Web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, Hacking SQL & Oracle database
- Coverage of latest development in mobile and web technologies including Andriod OS 4.1 and Apps, iOS 6 and Apps, BlackBerry 7 OS, Windows Phone 8 and HTML 5
- Advanced Log Management for Information Assurance
Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Training Career Opportunities
- One can aim at becoming a forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, or a security manager after successfully earning a CEH credential
- CEH certification also covers the requirements for such roles as Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst, CND Infrastructure Support, CND Incident Responder, and CND Auditor
- Average CEH salaries (approximately $92,000) are 44% higher than IT Security salaries (approximately $64,000) *Source: indeed.com
Why is the certification most sought-after?
Who should do this course?
- Security officers
- Security practitioners
- Site administrators
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
What are the prerequisites for the certification?For CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) training and certification course, a candidate must have-
- Information security related experience
- Strong knowledge of TCP/ IP
- An educational background that reflects specialization in information security