JK Michaels is the Authorized Training Partner of Project Management Institute (PMI)
PMI-JK MICHAELS has been approved by PMI to be an Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
JK Michaels is a leading Project Management and Agile Management training services provider and has been approved as Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI has updated its affiliation program with the training service providers in 2020.
The Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) program was obsolete at the end of year 2020 and completely replaced by PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Program.
PMI’s new ATP program is designed to provide high-quality training for students preparing to take the new PMP certification exam that launched launch January 2, 2021.
As an ATP, PMI-JK MICHAELS now offers PMI’s new 35-hour PMP Exam Prep Course which meets the 35-hour education requirement to be eligible to take the PMP certification exam. The PMP Examinations can be taken at the Center too.
- Standardized, PMI-developed content for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification preparation and training
- Only PMI recognized Authorized Training Partners (ATP’s) can offer this course
- Only PMI trained Authorized Training Partner instructors can teach this course
- Discounts on the Examination can be gotten from time to time.
- You would be endorsed as an Approved PMI Student (it comes with a Token)
From the moment you register as a JK Michaels Alumni, you enjoy a number of exclusive, complimentary benefits to ensure that you have a complete learning experience.
PMI Exam Prep Course Benefits:
- Action Learning Program with industry practice case studies
- Hundreds of Quality Practice Exam Questions
- Attend In-Person, Virtual, or Online
- After-Course Instructor Coaching Included Once every Month.
Need help choosing the right certification course?
Call 08033596025 to have a career coach walk you through your options.