Good time management lies at the heart not only of personal effectiveness but also of organisational success. Everybody needs to make the best of their own time and talent and those of the people around them if they, the team and organisation are to achieve their objectives and business goals. If you can’t mange time, you can’t manage anything.
Time management training provides participants with the opportunity to explore the fundamental principles of time management, take stock of their current working practices and determine action to enhance personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
How You Will Benefit:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.
BENEFITS OF TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING TO ORGANIZATIONS
- Increased individual productivity, accountability and commitment
- Much more timely individual and team project completion
- More effective communication throughout the organization
- Less negative organizational stress
- Noticeably improved teamwork
- How to delegate in the right way for the right reasons
- To learn the time management matrix
- To apply the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- Work to tight deadlines
- It helps in discerning value added activities and time wasting activities.
- Get the most value from every hour at work
BENEFITS OF TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING TO INDIVIDUALS
- More control and value from your time and your life
- Increased recognition and reward from higher personal productivity levels
- Improved relationships both on and off the job
- Reduced stress and more enjoyment of everyday life
- It helps the individual to be more productive but less busy.
- It helps the individual to be more Organized.
- Less stress.
- Increases individual motivation.
- It teaches how to develop an individualized plan of Action.
- It increases personal efficiency.
This is required at the national levels and need to be introduced to the schools to release, develop and maximize the potential of individuals and corporate services, fresher or corpers.
Ige Kehinde A.Cresta Allen Hotels Manager
It is very educative, eye opening, incisive and well presented. The facilitators are very experienced and it comes through in their presentation.
John AgebeBluesky Tech. Ltd Manager
JK Michaels facilitators are simply excellent.
Roseline IgahValucard Engineer/IT
The program opened my eyes to a lot of issues and methodology that can help me in my career.
Omole OlufemiAlpha-Beta Consulting Ltd Consultant
I have gained invaluable insight into several management models and its tools and knowledge sharing was high.