August 26, 2019 - 8:30 am
August 27, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPlot 14, Odeniran Street, Off Opebi, Oregun Link Bridge, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos View map
Successful organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today’s decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes. In this course, you develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal thinking preferences using tools and techniques based on latest thinking.
This class teaches participants effective problem solving and decision making skills. The instructor will guide participants through the process of identifying root causes of problems, generating solutions to problems, establishing decision-making criteria, and using those criteria to select the best alternative solution to problems. Participants will learn to evaluate the benefits and risks of individual versus group decision-making approaches. Case situations will be used to help participants learn how to apply the problem solving and decision making processes to their own work situations.
- Identifies and analyzes problems.
- Uses sound reasoning to arrive at conclusions.
- Finds alternative solutions to complex problems.
- Distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical judgments.
- Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to make organizational improvements.
- Designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs and processes. Exercises good judgment by making sound and well-informed decisions.
- Diagnose potential and actual problems.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the root causes of problems.
- Use creative problem solving techniques to generate multiple solutions. Evaluate alternative solutions and select the best one based on available data.
This program is designed for all managers, leaders and professionals who wish to improve the accuracy of their conclusions and decisions
Individuals who desire to develop critical thinking and problem solving as a core competency
Professionals who are looking for a refresher program on how to analyze problems and develop potential solutions.
BENEFITS OF PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING.
- It will expose the individual to a systematic approach of solving problems.
- It empowers the individual on how to analyse a problem and profer solutions.
- Acquire the business and technical knowledge to thrive in this challenging industry.
I want to state that i am impressed and satisfied with the training in all aspect and i promise to come back for more in order areas in the future, as well as recommend this program for friends.
AJANAKU ONIPEGUARANTY TRUST BANK
JK Michaels delivery is engaging and practicable, the environment is conducive. This program is very important in day to day activity.