Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner Training course objectives?
The key objectives of this PRINCE2 Practitioner course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation and Practitioner levels
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes & tailoring) in a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers when managing projects in a structured project management environment
BENEFITS PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION AND PRACTITIONER TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS TO INDIVIDUALS
- To Gain First Class Project Management Skills
- To Improve Employment Prospects
- Boosts your personality
- Establishes your credibility as a high level professional
- You’ll boost your career by enhancing your CV.
- You’ll gain a PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate* (*on passing the exam)
- Y o u ‘ l l g a i n a t h o r o u g h understanding of the PRINCE2 method.
- You’ll boost your confidence of supporting or participating in project.
- Effectively prioritize projects to maximize efficiency.
- Clarify project goals, problem areas, and project risks to enhance project success.
- Consistently track tasks and milestones to better monitor potential outcomes.
- Expand communication among stakeholders.
- I n c r e a s e o v e r a l l p r o j e c t performance ,efficiency and effectiveness for better bottom line result
BENEFITS OF PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION AND PRACTITIONER TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS TO ORGANISATIONS
- A common, consistent approach to managing projects
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
- Flexible decision points
- Management can easily control any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- A route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organisation’s staff at all levels.
BIG THANK YOU TO JK MICHAELS AND MY FACILITATOR BECAUSE NOW I UNDERSTAND PROJECT MANAGEMENT BETTER SO I CAN CONTROL COST EFFICIENTLY AND COPE WITH RISK.