October 23, 2019 - 8:30 am
October 25, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPlot 14, Odeniran Street, Off Opebi, Oregun Link Bridge, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos. View map
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OVERVIEW
Planning and scheduling professional training and PSP credential will validate you as a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP leads the planning and scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. A PSP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.PSP certification is independently accredited by the Council of Engineering & Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB).
AACE Certification distinguishes cost and management professionals who have the knowledge and skills to impact the bottom line.
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OBJECTIVES
- This planning and scheduling professional training course will provide participants with a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling for engineering and construction projects.
- The course addresses how to identify, monitor and balance information crucial for the successful management of projects.
- IT will discuss the development of a baseline performance management plan (PMP) for the project that will allow the efficient compilation and the timely generation of quantitative performance comparisons.
- The comparisons highlight significant performance (” Actual vs. Baseline”) and allow for preventive and early remedial and corrective actions.
- The Practical sessions will provide hands on experience.
- Workshops create and track sample project from planning phase till controlling phase (Updating).
- Input and data.
- Contract Requirements.
- Identifications of stakeholders.
- Construct ability methods.
- Considerations and constraints.
- Identifications of resources.
- Value engineering.
- Stakeholder consideration.
- Project variables.
- Planning outputs and deliverable.
- Define scope of work.
- Define project goals.
- Define Project plans.
- Phase definitions.
- Establish work break down structure (WBS).
- Establish organizational breakdown structure (OBS).
- Cost break down structure (CBS).
- Review by stakeholders.
- Cost estimate development.
- Baseline plan.
- Periodic forecasts.
- Risk and Recovery plan.
- Sequence and phase relationship.
- Input and data (from planning).
- Define schedule scope.
- Break down structure.
- Schedule specifications.
- Feedback from stakeholders.
- cost estimate module.
- creating schedule.
- Types of schedules.
- Constraints and calendars.
- Cost / resource loading.
- Schedule basis documentation.
- Schedule quality analysis and compliance review.
Schedule Maintenance / controlling:
- Maintain schedule.
- Baseline schedule.
- Tracking schedule progress.
- Cost and resources management.
- Schedules change management.
- Schedule maintenance feedback.
- Schedule output and deliverable.
- Control level schedules.
- Variances and trends.
- Schedule analysis.
- Schedule forecasts.
- Recovery schedules.
- Management summary.
- Progress reports and reviews.
- Construct ability review.
- Project Managers, Program Managers.
- Planners and Engineers how are or will be involved in planning and managing projects where schedule.
- Cost and Performance of projects must meet rigid requirements in the areas of engineering productions.
- Data Processing.
- Research and Development.
- Corporate planning, finance and Marketing.
Provide me with the right knowledge to proper planning.
Omowa PaulDpace Online Consttruction.
Yes, I gained good insight into project management and its application to my job schedule.