July 3, 2019 - 8:30 am
July 13, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPlot 14, Odeniran Street, Off Opebi, Oregun Link Bridge, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos View map
Lean Supply Chain Management course will show you how organizations in every industry are achieving substantial cost savings, lead-time reductions and quality enhancements with proven Lean practices – and how you can apply these same tools and techniques to develop your own world-class Lean supply chain. JK Michaels course is led by a team of expert Lean and supply chain practitioners. Their valuable tips, case studies and best practices provide a comprehensive understanding of Lean supply chain management, while their focus on practical applications empowers you to lead changes that will have an immediate positive impact on your supply chain.
LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- Understand the critical elements of the building the Lean Fulfillment Stream
- Value-Stream Map the extended enterprise
- Calculate “total cost of fulfillment” for the entire supply chain
- Uncover areas of waste to reduce lead time and inventory levels
- Develop customer and supplier measurement systems and accountability processes
- Break down cross functional barriers for effective supply stream collaboration
- Implement pull systems to drive material replenishment
- Implement the concepts of increased delivery frequency, lot size reduction, and leveled flow
- Implement lean tools to establish supply chain visibility
- Create an optimized logistics network and implementation road map
Result oriented professional with 20+ years of comprehensive experience ensuring IT roadmaps meet Strategic Technology Business objectives. Played various roles as Technical Delivery Manager for Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare, Meadia, Banking, Financial Securities, Hi Tech, Media, Oil & Gas, Utility, Retail, CPG clients across the globe.
- Extensive experience in SAP / PLM / GRC / E Commerce Delivery Excellence, Architecture and Technical Management, having worked on implementations over a period of 10+ years for global clients.
- Possess a strong technical & management background, acumen in providing “Enterprise Solutions” across domains to global clients in the above mentioned verticals including Testing and AMS for global clients including onsite / offshore model.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional talent for problem solving and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high pressure environments with tight deadlines.
- A strong team leader player, training, guiding and motivating teams of professionals towards maximum productivity with exceptional consensus building, negotiation and interpersonal skills, analytical mind and comprehensive problem detection/ solving abilities with governance reporting to Client CIOs. QUALIFICATION:
- PG Program in Management Studies from Somaiya Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- PG Diploma in Software Engineering from Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- BE (Bio Medical Engineering) from College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Corporate Trainer CERTIFICATIONS: · TOGAF
LEAN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT COURSE BENEFITS:
By applying the concepts and principles learned in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Improve supplier performance and accountability
- Improve customer satisfaction and customer relationships
- Drive lean supply-stream management and lean logistics through your organization
- Reduce the total cost of fulfillment through the reduction of inventory, space, lead time, logistics costs, and increased fill rates.
JK Michaels training is excellently delivered in a friendly environment with very supportive staffs
OLUSHOLA BAKAREGUINNESS NIGERIA PLC
Practicable learning was achieved with real life examples to assist me in my official and private activities.