Interpersonal skills for Managers & Project Managers training are essential to building positive relationships at work. By developing our personal and social competencies, we are able to influence positive team interactions and performance. Interpersonal issues tend to be the most frustrating aspect of the work managers, and project managers do. For the project manager, interpersonal issues can hinder project success, especially in terms of meeting the project’s schedule and budget. They can also jeopardize achieving customer satisfaction with the project’s scope and quality
This course will equip participant with set of specific,practical skills that you can use to resolve the difficult people issues managers so often encounter and to turn them from challenges and problems into opportunities.
COURSE OBJECTIVES OF INTERPERSONAL SKILLS FOR MANAGERS & PROJECT MANAGERS TRAINING
At the end of the program participants will gain:
- Recognize and Manage the Complex Processes of Communication in Order to Achieve Performance Excellence through Interpersonal Cooperation
- Identify and Apply New Skills and Strategies to Enhance Individual and Team Performance
- Identify and Analyze Communication Styles and Practice Appropriate Strategic Interpersonal Skills to Develop and Maintain Productive Workplace Relationships
- Motivate and Influence Others to Work Cooperatively Toward Achieving Organizational and Team Goals By Effectively Communicating High Standards, Offering Productive Performance Feedback, and Recognizing Individual Accomplishments
- The ability to provide strong leadership and to comfortably implement four key
- leadership roles critical to success.
- Different strategies for building effective and high – performing teams,
- whether the teams are virtual or collocated.
- Proven methods for motivating your team as well as understand your own
- motivational style.
- Best practices for communicating, with an emphasis on developing concrete
- communications skills and recognizing what not to do.
- Approaches for building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels, internal and external.
- Decision-making approaches and managing relationships with people
- who have dominant sources of power.
- Proven methods for handling stress and responding to unexpected critical
- Best practices for resolving conflicts in the most productive and effective
- manner ,along with ways to manage agreement to avoid group think.
- Specific career management skills and approaches to follow in light of
- complexities inherent in our working environment.
How You Will Benefit from Interpersonal skills for Managers & Project Managers Training
- Solve problems by clarifying the real issues and roadblocks
- Minimize conflict and build group commitment
- Influence others and motivate them to profitable action through interpersonal skills
- Give criticism when necessary and praise to produce results
- Make trade-offs without being a pushover on big issues
- Implement plans without strong-arm tactics
- Develop credibility based on respect and trust
- Find alternatives to working with “difficult” people
- Generate enthusiasm for your ideas and proposals
- Give direction without creating “static”
- Save time, energy and talent by improving the entire “people” side of your job
Benefits of Interpersonal Skills for Managers & Project Managers Training to the Individuals
- Developing Personal Impact
- Create a positive impact and impression with clients and colleagues every time
- Build rapport and communicate effectively with others
- Increase your confidence to negotiate more often in any situation
- Assert your views with increased confidence and make an impact on others
- Raise your profile and make the most of the career opportunities available to you
- Practise powerful influencing techniques and get buy-in to your ideas
- Identify the barriers to assertive behaviour and how they can be overcome
- Know how to express ideas and present information with authority and conviction
- Win more business and get buy-in to your ideas
To the Organizations
- Raises your Organizational profile
- Gives your Organization a voice
- Business Effectiveness
- Receive detailed feedback on products and services
- Ability to deal with difficult clients
I am confident of being able to deploy this methodology in practice now. . The competence of each facilitator was above average and highly impressive. The illustrations given were equally real life and rich. Thank you
Samuel ObafemiValucard, Operations Manager
JK Michaels training have impacted on my educational career and will continue to remain a base for PMP certification as well as other trainings and certification
Davis OmenogorFBN Insurance Brokers Ltd, Business Dev. Officer
JK Michaels is simply the best. Their instructors are experienced professional; the program is very enlightening, intensive and practical.
Asapokhai Emmanuel A.NYSC Corper
It covers all areas of management which can be applicable to day-to-day running of our business, offices and lives.
Kazeem Lukman AbisoyeBlue Intercontinental MFB Banker
I will recommend this program because it is very educating, informative, detailed project management process and techniques well digested and impacted on people.