Lean Six Sigma black belt certification is an in demand credential of business improvement professionals.It validates that an individuals has the knowledge,skills,techniques and tools to lead successful business improvement projects.The six sigma methodology is a systematic application that is focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction—and in many cases, elimination—of defects, process waste, and out-of-control processes, which translate into dramatic business gains.
The JK Michaels an IASSC -Accredited Training Organisation and an Accredited Examination centre of the international association of six sigma certification(IASSC)USA, provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement, aligned and accredited to the Universal Body of Knowledge Standard of IASSC. Every participant will learn how to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills. This course is conducted in three five-day sessions with four weeks between sessions.
Learned skills are practiced and applied through individual and team exercises, as well as to the individual projects. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in the class to a business improvement project assigned to them by their management sponsor.
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
- Pass the IASSC Black belt certification at first sitting
The facilitation is quite intriguing and exciting. I will recommend JK Michaels any day.
Ashaye AdetunbiFirst Pension Custodian Nig. Ltd , Pensions
I would really recommend this program to any one because it is impactful, practical, insightful, and delivery is good.
Adedokun AdetokunboGlobacom, Quality Assurance Specialist
It is rich and very practical. The environment is serene and the coordination and organization is superb. For anyone who intends to excel in the exams, this program is it.
Kalu AttractaCornerstone Insurance Plc, Front Desk Officer
It exposes one to a more holistic and detailed approach to handling projects.
Onwuzor ObiajuluZolon Healthcare Ltd, Business Manager
I would recommend this program. The program was taught in a very thorough way