October 23, 2019 - 8:30 am
October 25, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPlot 14, Odeniran Street, Off Opebi, Oregun Link Bridge, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos. View map
Facility management course at JK Michaels is structured to equip participant with the skill needed to manage and sustain facilities with asset care best practices. The workshop arm delegates with what to do to implement maintenance best practices as part of integrated facilities management in your organization. It provides an overview of the latest tools and techniques for facilities maintenance and asset management, their benefit and potential pitfalls and when and how to apply them for maximum impact on the growth and performance improvement of the organization.
BENEFITS OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT TO ORGANIZATIONS
- Identify the essential functions of the facility manager’s role
- Step up to the increasing expectations of facility users
- Determine best facility management practices to comply with.
- Update negotiating and contracting skills for outsourcing maintenance, custodial, security, and other contractors
- Develop a maintenance strategy for premises and services
- Focus on managing expenses, cutting utility costs, and gaining bottom line value from asset management
BENEFITS OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT TO INDIVIDUALS
- Facility management training helps you gain key competencies so you can deliver more value to your organisation.
- Improved facility management.
- Reduces costs and increases efficiency.
- Upgrading your skills and knowledge also makes you more valuable in the employment marketplace.
Gain extensive insight into facility management.
Ugbedcoco Samson Shaibu-MusaVentures Park
I have been able to acquire some certain skills in managing any form barrier that will affect my department in any form