Developing and managing effective pmo course will equip delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to establish, operate, and improve a project management office (PMO) and to work with PMO staff in a way that maximizes the value projects produce for your organization.
–What you will achieve
- Develop a mission for your PMO that meets corporate needs.
- Develop communication and staffing plans to make your PMO a success.
- Develop a workable plan to establish a Strategic PMO, or to improve your current PMO operations.
- The value and advantages a PMO can have for an organization
- Steps required to establish and implement a PMO in a way that is beneficial for the organization over time
- Trends of PMO value production and reasons for these trends
- Techniques to revitalize and improve the performance of an existing PMO that has fallen short of delivering the intended value for the organization
- Different views of the role of the PMO and how to define an applicable role based on the organizational environment
- Models and ways for the PMO to define success and produce value for all stakeholders
- Importance of periodic evaluations of projects, processes, and competency to provide an objective view of expectations and performance
The program builds staff confidence in drafting winning strategy.
Bankole SamuelLafarge Cement Wapco Nig. Plc Internal Audit
The program is more innovative and stands the test of time.
Sunday ArimoroLafarge Cement Internal Auditor
This is a modern approach to doing things right. It enhances uniformity in the way we all would perceive and conceive projects.
Akano ShadrachMTN Nigeria Customer Care Officer
I have already recommended this program to some of my company management staff.
Fatokun O. STrevi Foundation, Technical Manager
I Have already recommended the program to two individuals and I am willing to do more myself.