October 23, 2019 - 9:00 am
October 25, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPLOT 14,Odeniran close,Off Opebi,Oregun Link Bridge,Opebi Ikeja,Lagos View map
Developing and managing effective pmo training course will equip delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to establish, operate, and improve a project management office (PMO) and to work with PMO staff in a way that maximizes the value projects produce for your organization.
–What you will achieve
- Develop a mission for your PMO that meets corporate needs.
- Develop communication and staffing plans to make your PMO a success.
- Develop a workable plan to establish a Strategic PMO, or to improve your current PMO operations.
- The value and advantages a PMO can have for an organization
- Steps required to establish and implement a PMO in a way that is beneficial for the organization over time
- Trends of PMO value production and reasons for these trends
- Techniques to revitalize and improve the performance of an existing PMO that has fallen short of delivering the intended value for the organization
- Different views of the role of the PMO and how to define an applicable role based on the organizational environment
- Models and ways for the PMO to define success and produce value for all stakeholders
- Importance of periodic evaluations of projects, processes, and competency to provide an objective view of expectations and performance