CSSC LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
CSSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt December Class provides “front line” employees and Six Sigma team members with an understanding of the philosophy and goals of Six Sigma as well as an understanding of their role in a Six Sigma program. This workshop intensive course walks participants through each step of the DMAIC process utilizing a series of hands-on exercises in each phase to build an understanding of how to work with data as part of a Six Sigma team.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Objectives:
- To understand how you can solve problems more effectively
- To explain the concepts associated with Six Sigma and Lean Sigma
- To introduce the tools used in the methodology
- To answer any questions surrounding – Six Sigma, and Lean
- To remove the myths associated with the concepts
- To explain how to deploy Lean Six Sigma in an organization.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, People Cert. Professionals will also receive the IASSC Marks and IASSC Marks Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. Professionals may use the designation ICYB, IASSC Certified Yellow Belt or any approved variation of the designation after their name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy.
Individuals who will be participating on Six Sigma teams, will be
undertaking activities related to Six Sigma or will be impacted by Six Sigma activities.
Benefit Of attending Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course:
- Change the way you tackle projects and problems to be come more effective
- Understanding of Six Sigma and Lean-show that you are up-to-date with current thinking
- Understand the tools and techniques associated with Lean Six Sigma and Lean
Jk Michaels Taught Me In Details On How To Solve Problems Using Basic Statistical And Graphical Analysis.
Alao Timothy OlusojiFriesland Campina
The Training Was Interactive And Each Scenarios Gave A Clear Understanding Of The Concepts