October 22, 2019 - 8:30 am
October 25, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPLOT 14,Odeniran Street,Off Opebi,Oregun Link Bridge,Opebi Ikeja,Lagos View map
On completing the COBIT® 5 Foundation course, you can:
- Demonstrate your learning and understanding by taking up the COBIT® 5 Foundation exam and earning a certificate of completion
- Understand the IT management issues in your organisation/enterprise and know how to use COBIT® to respond to those challenges
- Put into practice the knowledge from COBIT® 5 framework, and recommend applications of COBIT® for enterprise-wide projects
- Take up advanced COBIT® 5 courses and their exams like the following:
- COBIT® 5 Implementation to master the approach to implement the governance of enterprise IT based on a continual improvement lifecycle and
- COBIT® 5 Assessment to master the understanding of how to perform a formal process capability assessment.
COBIT5 Certification Training Learning Benefits
- Recognise the need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT – Learn value creation for enterprises
- Relate to the COBIT® framework concepts and understand its use with other standards and best practices – Understand the five principles and seven enablers along with the importance of good practices for better governance and management
- Understand better the IT management issues that are affecting organisations—learn about pain points and trigger events that organisations experience
- Know better about the functions that COBIT® provides and the benefits of using COBIT®—know about the various Governance and Management Processes and the Process Reference Model
- Implement or Apply COBIT® in practical situations for issues that generally occur in enterprises—Understand the concepts of process capability assessments and how various processes may be improved though the Seven-stage Lifecycle approach
Why is this certification popular?
COBIT® 5 is the leading and the only business framework for governance and management of enterprise IT from ISACA®, the creators of COBIT® 5 framework.APMG, a leading certification body that facilitates the COBIT® 5 exam, and ISACA mention that COBIT® 5 provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT that reflects the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises. The framework embodies thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
The content covered in JK Michaels COBIT® 5 Foundation course is extensive and is based on the COBIT® 5 Business framework for Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, with explanation and evaluation of real-life scenarios, illustrated concepts and interactive quizzes.
IT Professionals such as IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leaders, IT developers, process practitioners and managers in IT service-providing firms (or IT service-providing departments of any firm) will find this course suitable for advancing their career.
Result oriented professional with 20+ years of comprehensive experience ensuring IT roadmaps meet Strategic Technology Business objectives. Played various roles as Technical Delivery Manager for Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare, Media, Banking, Financial Securities, Hi Tech, Media, Oil & Gas, Utility, Retail, CPG clients across the globe.
- Extensive experience in SAP / PLM / GRC / E Commerce Delivery Excellence, Architecture and Technical Management, having worked on implementations over a period of 10+ years for global clients.
- Possess a strong technical & management background, acumen in providing “Enterprise Solutions” across domains to global clients in the above mentioned verticals including Testing and AMS for global clients including onsite / offshore model.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional talent for problem solving and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high pressure environments with tight deadlines.
- A strong team leader player, training, guiding and motivating teams of professionals towards maximum productivity with exceptional consensus building, negotiation and interpersonal skills, analytical mind and comprehensive problem detection/ solving abilities with governance reporting to Client CIOs. QUALIFICATION:
- PG Program in Management Studies from Somaiya Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- PG Diploma in Software Engineering from Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- BE (Bio Medical Engineering) from College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Corporate Trainer CERTIFICATIONS: · TOGAF
Career Benefit of COBIT 5
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is the stepping stone to enhance the knowledge of IT Professionals and perform implementations and assessment of the framework within their organisations. This course definitely aids candidates in shaping their career through value addition and process improvements that they will have to demonstrate or bring about in their roles within the enterprise. Implementation usually leads to recognition, respect and growth in career. Some of the job roles that you can qualify for after completing this course are IT auditor, IT quality professional and IT developer.In India, COBIT® has been recognised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). It has been adopted by the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG). Amongst the leading private banks, HDFC has adopted COBIT® and a case study on its implementation is also available on the official COBIT® 5 website.
Many other Asian countries such as the Philippines and the UAE have adopted and accepted COBIT® for their Audit Institutions or Finance audit departments for government agencies and government organisations.
In the other continents such as North America, South America, Australia and Europe, COBIT® is widely adopted and used in various multinational companies, government departments and financial institutions for audits and assessments. A comprehensive list is available on the COBIT® 5 website.
Professionals certified in COBIT® 5 can earn an average monthly salary that ranges between $112,000 and $122,000.
I am indeed satisfied, I am wowed!!!!!