CLIENT SERVICE TRAINING COURSE APRIL CLASS
CLIENT SERVICE TRAINING COURSE APRIL CLASS: This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base. Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not, either on the frontline of a company, or supporting other staff.This one day course will help you develop skills in customer service to assist you in satisfying the customers and clients who rely on you for products and services.This customer service course will: 1. Highlight the importance of service standards and their impact on a customer’s experience. 2. Help your team to think in a customer-centric way. 3. Explain service language and its importance in communicating with customers. 4. Prepare your group to handle demanding customers and difficult situations. 5. Offer suggestions for managing service-related stress.
CLIENT SERVICE TRAINING COURSE APRIL CLASS
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
1. Describe exceptional customer service.
2. Identify the benefits of great customer service.
3. Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
4. Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
5. Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
6. Use techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
7. Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service
BENEFIT OF CLIENT SERVICE TRAINING TO INDIVIDUALS
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- State what customer service means
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Deal appropriately with difficult customers
- Build good will through face to face customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
BENEFIT OF CLIENT SERVICE TRAINING TO THE ORGANISATION
Customers who receive a positive experience are more likely to provide repeat business. They know that your organization cares about customers. As a result, great customer service translates into increased profits. The most effective way to offer a high level of service is to give your employees the real-world training they require. Online training allows you to integrate a whole host of interactive online training activities, from simulations and scenarios to serious games. Another revenue-boosting benefit is that you’re saving money on traditional instructors, printed materials, and site rentals. Everything is done online. Therefore, you don’t need to foot the bill for face-to-face training sessions, thereby widening your profit margin.
Boost In Customer Loyalty
Happy customers keep coming back for more. They also spread the word about your stellar customer service to their friends. In short, happy customers are lifelong customers. It has primarily to do with the fact that your staff received top-notch customer service online training. You can magnify these benefits by adding a consumer training course to your online training program. For example, product knowledge presentations that you offer for free on your website. This makes life easier for your sales and customer service staff as well, given that the customer is already prepared and equipped with the knowledge they need when they walk through the door.
Enhanced Brand Image
Organizations that have effective customer service online training are known for their unparalleled L&D strategy. Customers want to do business with them and employees want to work for them. As such, customer service online training can help to enhance your brand image and establish trust. Consumers are more likely to purchase your products and services because you understand the importance of training employees. This is a direct reflection of your company’s dedication to its own staff and its loyal customer base.
- Comprehensive learning materials incl. exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- ‘Certificate of Attendance’
on completion of course
- Morning & afternoon tea
1 – Understanding Customer Service
- Describe Customer Service
- Identify Customer Expectations
- Commit Yourself to Providing Excellent Customer Service
2 – Focusing on the Customer
- Create a Positive First Impression
- Identify and Help Meet the Customer’s Needs
- Create a Positive Last Impression
3 – Handling Complaints
- Make it Easy for Customers to Complain
- Resolve the Problem
- Cope with Upset and Difficult Customers
4 – Delivering Excellent Customer Service on the Telephone
- Answer the Telephone
- Project a Positive Image Using Your Voice
- Transfer Calls
- Take Meaningful Messages
5 – Coping With Stress
- Describe Stress
- Take Preventive Measures
- Overcome Stress
IT HAS AIDED INCREASE IN MY PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY.
ADEDIPE AKINBAYOFREEZEBURN NIG LTD
ATTENDING THE PROGRAM HAS LED TO A TREMENDOUS TRANSFARENCE OF KNOWLEDGE.
EXPOSED ME TO GREAT LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND A COUPLE OF OTHER SKILLS WHICH HAS AIDED MY DAY-TO-DAY CHORES AT WORK