CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Certified Business Analysis Professional November class at JK Michaels addresses the fundamental principles of business analysis and the tools & techniques at the disposal of business analysts to help projects achieve their goals. It provides an understanding of the roles of the business analyst, skills and competencies used by the business analyst and demonstrates techniques to plan, manage, analyze, document and communicate requirements at all levels. This Comprehensive Certified Business Analysis Professional November class at JK Michaels is aligned with the industry standard Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® Guide (BABOK®), published by the worldwide International Institute of Business Analysis ® (IIBA®). This program also reflects best business analysis practices in the different business domains.
Why you Should Attend the Certified Business Analysis
Professional November Class at JK Michaels
Why is Business Analysis Critical in Today’s World? Did you know that…
- Only 16.2% of IT projects complete on time and within budget,
- 52.7% of projects overrun their budget > 189%,
- 31.1% of projects were cancelled before they were
- Over 56% of defects within a project occurs in identifying, analyzing,
- modeling, documenting, validating and
- verifying requirements,
- 90% of BA skills are acquired on the job
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL NOVEMBER CLASS AT JK Michaels
- Benefits of the CBAP and CCBA designations, what they can do for your organization, and how to demonstrate their value to current and future employers
- Career impact and short- and long-term benefits of attaining CBAP and CCBA certification
- Requirements for both certifications and how to make progress toward completing them, regardless of your current status
- Useful tools for documenting applicable experience and education
- Numerous insider tips for succeeding in the application process
- How the exams are constructed, what they cover, and important exam practices to keep in mind
- Increase your comfort in the exam environment through drills and practice exams
- Underlying structure of the BABOK® Guide and tips for remembering it
- Develop a practical plan for exam preparation that is customized to your needs
My orientation and thinking has been greatly enhanced as a result of this training. It is a very useful training class.
Okeke Chukwunonso ObinnaOrangeline Development Limited Client Relationship Manager
I had a fantastic training. It was second to none, all encompassing the elaborated. I don’t think I can get any better than what I got.
Kelechi J. Chinemerem21st Century Technologies IT Personnel
It has obviously helped and added value to skills long hidden, and more so, it has greatly prepared me for a new challenging career.
Adebimpe Babatunde I.Paras Energy Resources Ltd Mechanical Engineer
I have been led into a new world. A place of possibilities and opportunities.
Wilfred K. DafielSwipha Pharmacist
Yes, the program added value to my personal skills in the area of communication and good listening ability.