November 6, 2019 - 8:30 am
November 8, 2019 - 5:00 pm
AddressPlot 14, Odeniran Street, Off Opebi, Oregun Link Bridge, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos View map
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP/CCBA) course addresses the fundamental principles of business analysis and the tools & techniques at the disposal of business analysts to help projects achieve their goals. It provides an understanding of the roles of the business analyst, skills and competencies used by the business analystand demonstrates techniques to plan, manage, analyze, document and communicate requirements at all levels. This Comprehensive Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP/CCBA) Program is aligned with the industry standard Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® Guide (BABOK®), published by the worldwide International Institute of Business Analysis ® (IIBA®). This program also reflects best business analysis practices in the different business domains.
Why is Business Analysis Critical in Today’s World? Did you know that…
- Only 16.2% of IT projects complete on time and within budget,
- 52.7% of projects overrun their budget > 189%,
- 31.1% of projects were cancelled before they were
- Over 56% of defects within a project occurs in identifying, analyzing,
- modeling, documenting, validating and
- verifying requirements,
- 90% of BA skills are acquired on the job
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL (CBAP/CCBA) COURSE
- Benefits of the CBAP and CCBA designations, what they can do for your organization, and how to demonstrate their value to current and future employers
- Career impact and short- and long-term benefits of attaining CBAP and CCBA certification
- Requirements for both certifications and how to make progress toward completing them, regardless of your current status
- Useful tools for documenting applicable experience and education
- Numerous insider tips for succeeding in the application process
- How the exams are constructed, what they cover, and important exam practices to keep in mind
- Increase your comfort in the exam environment through drills and practice exams
- Underlying structure of the BABOK® Guide and tips for remembering it
- Develop a practical plan for exam preparation that is customized to your needs
Result oriented professional with 20+ years of comprehensive experience ensuring IT roadmaps meet Strategic Technology Business objectives. Played various roles as Technical Delivery Manager for Manufacturing, Logistics, Healthcare, Meadia, Banking, Financial Securities, Hi Tech, Media, Oil & Gas, Utility, Retail, CPG clients across the globe.
- Extensive experience in SAP / PLM / GRC / E Commerce Delivery Excellence, Architecture and Technical Management, having worked on implementations over a period of 10+ years for global clients.
- Possess a strong technical & management background, acumen in providing “Enterprise Solutions” across domains to global clients in the above mentioned verticals including Testing and AMS for global clients including onsite / offshore model.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional talent for problem solving and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in high pressure environments with tight deadlines.
- A strong team leader player, training, guiding and motivating teams of professionals towards maximum productivity with exceptional consensus building, negotiation and interpersonal skills, analytical mind and comprehensive problem detection/ solving abilities with governance reporting to Client CIOs. QUALIFICATION:
- PG Program in Management Studies from Somaiya Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- PG Diploma in Software Engineering from Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- BE (Bio Medical Engineering) from College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Corporate Trainer CERTIFICATIONS: · TOGAF
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL (CBAP/CCBA)
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional business analysis practitioner.
- Personal satisfaction of accomplishing a milestone in their BA careers.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities.
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional. For more details, view this recent salary survey.
- Recognizes individuals who have invested in their BA careers and encourages them to keep doing so.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL TO ORGANIZATION
- Provides professional development, advancement and recognition opportunities for staff.
- Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard business analysis practices.
- Demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively.
- The regular assessment process will improve staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
- Establishment and implementation of business analysis practices as outlined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide by individuals recognized as being knowledgeable and skilled.
- More reliable, higher quality results produced with increased efficiency and consistency by BA professionals who use industry standard BA techniques.
- Identification of professional business analysts to clients and business partners.
- Demonstrated commitment to the field of business analysis, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project
I have a better knowledge of Business Analysis techniques.
Bamgbose Emmanuella EniolaEPROCESS Nigeria
It exposed me to new techniques which would improve quality of work.