AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT® (PMI-ACP)®|AUGUST 15TH-17TH (WEEKDAY)
Project management institute® Agile certified practitioner® PMI-ACP® validates your knowledge of Agile principles, practices and techniques across Agile methodologies. This 3 day session challenges new and seasoned Agile practitioners® to explore what it takes to successfully apply Agile methods to their teams, projects and programs. In addition to providing the full spectrum of Agile principles, practices and techniques, this material is designed to cover all the areas needed to successfully pass the Agile cetification (PMI-ACP)® Exam. The Agile certification (PMI-ACP)® course features an interactive format filled with actual Agile experiences to truly provide you with direct access to what it takes to be highly effective with Agile. Our highly experienced Agile Project Management Coaches know what it takes to make Agile work in the real world, and what it takes to succeed on the PMI-ACP® exam! To help you prepare for the PMI-ACP® Exam and to provide overall structure for Agile as a body of knowledge, here are the specific objectives covered during this 3 day session.
AGILE CERTIFICATION LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can “empower and inspire” your team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- Learn how to develop teams into high-performance teams; they will deliver amazing results for customers
- Discover techniques to more actively manage a project’s scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, not just the product that was planned
- Experience the freedom of embracing change and redefining how change affects projects, for the better
- Evaluate how new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through the use of effective Agile controls
- Uncover the mystery of teams that are more accurate by being less precise
- Combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies to apply to your team
- Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for better results
- Build trust with your team and your customer through consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices
- Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
- Avoid the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
- Successfully make the transition from a ‘Command and Control’ leadership style to the more powerful ‘Servant Leadership’ method of management
- React and respond to change quickly and effectively to seize competitive advantage for your customer
- Arm yourself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most unforgiving environments
- Learn why studies have shown Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team.
AGILE CERTIFICATION PREREQUISITES
Course Participation Pre-Requisites:
There are no prerequisites to attend the training.
Certification Exam Pre-Requisites:
A candidate must attain:
Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or global equivalent)
+ 2,000 hours (approx 12 months) of General Project Experience
all the Experience must be earned within the last 5 years.
+ 1,500 hours (approx 8 months) of Agile Project Experience
(These hours are in addition to the 2000 hours required in “general project experience”)
all the Experience must be earned within the last 3 years
+ 21 contact hours of training in Agile Practices
IT HAS AIDED INCREASE IN MY PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY.
ADEDIPE OGUNBAYOFREEZEBURN NIG LTD
GET CERTIFIED!BUY NOW