Through hands-on activities and practice exercises, participants will learn how to better focus on the fundamental component of delegating effectively setting goals, giving performance feed back and providing growth opportunities.
At the program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
1. Articulate their strengths and growth opportunities as managers.
2. Recognize the four behavioral styles and how to coach each.
3. Capitalize on their style for more effective communication.
4. Delegate tasks to others.
5. Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
6. Provide constructive feedback and follow up on goals and workgroup targets with subordinates.
7. Counsel an employee who is not performing up to expectations.
8. Illustrate the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication
9. list tactics for dealing with difficult behaviors
10. effectively run a business meeting
11. develop an action plan to improve the supervision skill
12. Set suitable targets for what the campaign should achieve
13. Define the right target audience for your campaign
14. Decide what media and channels to use and how to combine them
15. Put together a creative brief for all the elements of the campaign
16. Set a budget and put in place how to measure the success of the campaign
17. Plan the execution of each part of the campaign
This management skills training course will:
1. Help participants pinpoint their strengths and development opportunities.
2. Prepare managers to lead a variety of people.
3. Provide participants with an opportunity to practice their delegation, coaching, and performance feedback skills.
4. Offer a forum to discuss strategies for dealing with challenging situations and difficult employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Aimed at people new to setting up and running marketing campaigns, either in large or small businesses.
This course will give you the tools and confidence to set up and run a campaign both online and offline.
Campaigns work best when they are targeted at the right people with messages that are relevant to them. This course shows how best to achieve this