Team Building and Personal Effectiveness Overview
Team Building and Personal Effectiveness is needed because the world we live in requires constant experimentation, a continual response to changing conditions. In our exploration of new conditions and possibilities, we have to rapidly integrate new partners and different work disciplines. The team structure adapts most easily to changing conditions and has the greatest potential for creative solutions and new approaches to work challenges.
This interactive course provides a successful team development process that facilitates the development of a new team or the revitalization of an existing team. Whether your team is an ongoing work group, or a special project based team of limited duration, you will rapidly increase its effectiveness with the use of these teamwork tools and skills.
To the individual
- The class will provide an environment to be confronted by challenging tasks in controlled and demanding situations
- The course enhances a wider appreciation of group dynamics
- The program improves problem solving and planning abilities
- The course provides time to evaluate and improve communication and team building skills.
- The class provides a platform to experience the power of mutual efforts, knowledge and skills and establish better relationships.
- The course improves how to motivate teammates to accomplish goals
- The course is designed to improve productivity and performance
- The course is designed to enhance decision making ability
BENEFITS OF TEAM BUILDING AND PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS
To the Organization
- An improved management and communication skills, which should result in a more motivated workforce
- The program improves establishment of positive work environment
- A better coordinated teamwork leading to increased productivity and efficiency
- Opportunities to employees to participate together and design team process skills to accomplish the assigned tasks successfully. This makes them experience the power of mutual efforts, knowledge and skills and establish better relationships.
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
What You Will Cover:
Types of teams
The TORI model
The Team Player Survey
The Stages of Team Development
DeBono’s Thinking Hats
Managing Team Conflict
The Trust/Relationship Model
The program has enhanced my listening skills as well as the value and essence of team work.
Oluwafemi OmotayoBanking, First Bank Nig Plc
Great Wealth of Experience and knowledge dept of the course by the facilitators.
Owobode GbengaSystem Specialist, Etisalat
JK Michaels is definitely one of the major solutions to solving Nigerian’s business improvement issues. The method, focus, strategy, JK Michaels presents is the real deal.
David Franklin OmeneIT/Quality Assurance, Valucard Nigeria Plc
The training was much more than I expected. I am extremely pleased with your services. I have learnt strategic ways of achieving objectives.