Strategic Talent Management Overview
Strategic Talent Management course will provide a comprehensive look beyond the war for talent and examine the working model and hands-on practice for participants to understand how HR Strategy, Human Capital Strategy, and Strategic Talent Management are interrelated and must be integrated if an organization is to realize its maximum potential.
Strategic Talent Management Course Objectives
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
Increase your working knowledge and your ability to manage talent and performance.
Learn specifically what you can do to affect and impact the performance of your people.
Raise your individual skills in managing talent and performance of your employees.
Maximize your ability to get the right people in the right jobs and doing the right things.
Align your people effectively with your organizationâ€™s strategic goals and objectives.
Motivate and inspire employees to raise the bar and open up to more of their potential.
Increase your ability to identify and solve talent management issues and challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
To strategically manage the talent and performance in your organization.
To implement proven strategies, tools, and processes to help manage talent and performance.
To discover how to focus people more effectively on their performance by examining each phase of the performance management process.
To develop employeesâ€™ performance by setting meaningful goals, providing effective feedback, diagnosing potential problems and building a plan of action to correct the problems.
THE BENEFITS OF STRATEGIC TALENT MANAGEMENT TO ORGANISATION
· The program highlights how to engage people to deliver organizational goals
· The course helps to Identify essential skills to be developed in all employees, and minimize training costs by focusing on key development areas
· The course helps to identify and develop high potential individuals
· The training will aid managing performance effectively
· The course improves communication across disciplines
· Easier ways of assessing best talent to join the organization will be learnt
· The course initiates finding talent externally
· The class enhances Managing talent through change
· The class describes how to employ proven talent selection, career planning and development, people orientation and retention tools after strategizing with the top management
· The program is designed to make the organization become an attractive employer
THE BENEFITS OF STRATEGIC TALENT MANAGEMENT TO INDIVIDUALS
· You will understand the strategies of effective succession planning for key positions and how to rightly position yourself.
· The course will allow you understand how to identify talented employees in what suitable positions their talent will be best used
· The course improves reorganization plans
· Best practice in talent management will be taught.
· The class emphasizes the possibilities and ways of finding key talents and identifying high-potential employees
· The class helps to find balance between retention of employees at their positions and providing development opportunities
Programme objectives and
Introduction to Human Resource
Planning (HRP) and where Talent
A l i g n m e n t t o c o r p o r a t e
Engaging line management
Definition of “Talent”
Why is there a global talent
Competitive advantage through
Organisational difficulties with
Organizational Change and
Inclusive or exclusive approach to
The HR plan to develop talent
Getting in shape with the right
strategy – practical exercise
What needs to change – exercise
Attracting good people – step one in the
talent pipe line
Good people are so much more
Human Resource Programs
Human Resource Programs
Front filling the talent pipe line
Determining future ability
A new look at talent recruitment
Becoming “the employer of
Practice – exercise
The use Psychometric
The need for occupational
How personality profiles help in
recruitment and development
The Use Assessment and
Designing an Assessment
H i g h l y E f f e c t i v e R e c r u i t m e n t
T h e n e e d t o u p g r a d e
i n t e r v i e w i n g a n d o t h e r
Supporting DVD – practical
Past behavior as the best
predictor of future behavior
Competency based behavioral
Who should interview for talent
D e t e r m i n i n g w h e t h e r
candidates meet requirements
Cutting through the “gloss”
Different types of interview for
Making the final selection
Induction for new talent –
setting the scene for a new
Developing talent and succession plans
T h e s t r a t e g i c u s e o f
How much development is
Developing talent – external and
The holistic approach to
I d e n t i f y i n g w o r k b a s e d
C o a c h i n g a s a p o w e r f u l
The effective use of mentors
Assessment on the job and
Prioritizing succession planning
for greater efficiency
Need for talent development at
all organizational levels
Investment and ROI for talent
Pay and rewards for the talent
pipe line –
HR professionals,hr advisers,talent managers,CEOs
The quality of facilitation is excellent; the transfer of knowledge is pragmatic. It will add value to any serious participant
KOLAWOLE AJAYICOO,PROFORCE LIMITED
It exposes you to the best practice in the industry which eventually leads to achieving business result/success.
EZIFE CHIMAOBIMSUN INTERNATIONAL
Highly intensive and informative training. It is really an eye- opener.