Six Sigma Black Belt is considered the leader within a Six Sigma team. Part of their duty is to oversee what other members (Green and Yellow Belts) have accomplished and keep all team members on track to reach goals and deadlines. Their primary task is project management; they are the individuals who define a Six Sigma project and its scope. It is the six sigma black belt task to set goals and timelines for the project as well as constantly update executives and stakeholders of the status of the business. Additionally, they often exhibit excellent communication skills and take on the role of the ‘change agent’ within their organization.
Since they are given a lot of responsibility within a Six Sigma Team, it is a requirement for these six sigma black belt professionals to undergo training and earn sufficient experience in the form of leading Six Sigma Projects. These experts are well rounded in their knowledge of financial and statistical analysis, project management, and Six Sigma Tools. This knowledge and experience enable the six sigma black belt to perform a wider range of tasks. Six Sigma Black Belts are often sought after and are highly employable because of these characteristics.
The delegate acquire the Six Sigma Black belt certification after attaining a passing score in the Certified Six Sigma Council (CSSC) Certification Exam.JK Michaels Institute is an accredited training and Examination centre of the Six sigma Council.
Benefits Of CSSC Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training to Individuals
- It adds business and analytical skills to an individual’s competencies
- Enables individuals to effectively manage process activities and boosts performance
- It helps solve business and quality problems
- Six Sigma improves decision-making capabilities
- Allows an individual to contribute to the overall performance of the enterprise
- Improves your workflow and processes
- Gives the organization a competitive edge
- Saves the organization cost
- Removes all sorts of waste from their processes
- All projects would be run in a standardized way following the same process – DMAIC
Benefits Of CSSC Certification to Organizations
- Increases Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases customer loyalty
- Improves Organizational bottom line.
- Creates Employee satisfaction.
- Fosters Better partnerships with stakeholders.
- Stands you out amongst contemporaries
- Improves your self-confidence
- Ability to speak with facts and data
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem-solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
- Pass the CSSC Six Sigma Black belt certification at the first sitting
To learn more on what is six sigma and other JK Michaels international certification courses