AddressPLOT 21,Peace Avenue,Oshorun Heritage estate,off Channels TV Avenue,OPIC,Isheri-North,Ikeja, Lagos. View map
The PRINCE2 foundation and practitioner training course is particularly suited to anyone requiring the qualification in order to implement best practice in the management of large or complex projects and/or who needs to understand the practical application of the PRINCE2 methodology.
Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner Training course objectives?
The key objectives of this PRINCE2 Practitioner course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation and Practitioner levels
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes & tailoring) in a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers when managing projects in a structured project management environment
BENEFITS PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION AND PRACTITIONER TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS TO INDIVIDUALS
- To Gain First Class Project Management Skills
- To Improve Employment Prospects
- Boosts your personality
- Establishes your credibility as a high level professional
- You’ll boost your career by enhancing your CV.
- You’ll gain a PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate* (*on passing the exam)
- Y o u ‘ l l g a i n a t h o r o u g h understanding of the PRINCE2 method.
- You’ll boost your confidence of supporting or participating in project.
- Effectively prioritize projects to maximize efficiency.
- Clarify project goals, problem areas, and project risks to enhance project success.
- Consistently track tasks and milestones to better monitor potential outcomes.
- Expand communication among stakeholders.
- I n c r e a s e o v e r a l l p r o j e c t performance ,efficiency and effectiveness for better bottom line result
BENEFITS OF PRINCE 2 FOUNDATION AND PRACTITIONER TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS TO ORGANISATIONS
- A common, consistent approach to managing projects
- Assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
- Flexible decision points
- Management can easily control any deviations from the plan
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- Good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organization
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- A route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organisation’s staff at all levels.