Portfolio Management Certification of PMI® is( PfMP) ®Overview: (3 Day Course – 21 PDUs)
Portfolio Management Certification of PMI® is( PfMP) ® credential ,it recognizes the advanced experience and skill of portfolio managers. The PfMP® demonstrates your proven ability in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve organizational objectives.
Portfolio management certification-PfMP® credential holders are responsible for the execution of the portfolio management process, communication around portfolio progress, and recommendations for action. Where project and program managers are responsible for “doing work right,” this is an ideal credential if you are responsible for ensuring your organization is “doing the right work.”
The increasing acceptance of portfolio Management indicates that the application of appropriate knowledge, processes, skills, tools and techniques to select the right work may have a significant impact on program, project and organization’s success. Thus this Portfolio management certification course will cover the knowledge presented in The Standard for Portfolio Management® – Third Edition. This standard cover processes, concepts, definitions, framework and techniques generally recognized as good practices.
Portfolio Management Certification Learning Outcome: At the completion of these 3-Days courses, the delegate is to expect the following outcomes:
- Understand what a Portfolio is and how it maps into Project, Programs, Organizational Project Management and Strategy.
- Know the Portfolio Management Processes, Information System and Governance.
- Know how to develop a full Portfolio Management Plan along with the necessary communication, performance, risk and change management subsidiary plans.
- Better understand how to successfully manage a portfolio.
JK Michaels offers other interesting practical project management certifications
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP,CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PM Network, PMI Today, Pulse of the Profession, the PMI logo, are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Course Outline: Introduction
- Defining Portfolio Management, Organizational Strategy & Role of PMO
- Relationship Between Portfolio, Program, Project and OPM.
- Portfolio Component Management Relationships
- Portfolio Management Body of Knowledge
Portfolio Management Overview & Organization
- Implementation of Portfolio Management and Organizational Strategy
- Portfolio Management Process Implementation
- Portfolio Management Process Cycle
- Portfolio Management Information System
- Portfolio Management Governance
Portfolio Management Process Groups
- Portfolio Management Processes in Defining, Aligning, Authorizing and Controlling.
- Portfolio Management Process Interactions.
Portfolio Strategic Management
- Develop Portfolio Strategic Plan
- Develop Portfolio Charter
- Define Portfolio Roadmap
- Manage Strategic Change
Portfolio Governance Management
- Develop Portfolio Management Plan
- Define Portfolio
- Optimize Portfolio
- Authorize Portfolio
- Provide Portfolio Oversight
Portfolio Performance Management
- Develop Portfolio Performance Management Plan
- Manage Supply & Demand
- Manage Portfolio Value
Portfolio Communication Management
- Develop Portfolio Communication Plan
- Manage Portfolio Information
Portfolio Risk Management
- Develop Portfolio Risk Management Plan
- Manage Portfolio Risks
Who Should Attend This course is targeted for:
- Partners & Company Owners
- Chair and the Board of Directors/Trustees
- C-Level Managers
- Senior Executives
- PMO Director & Team
- Portfolio Managers
- Operations Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Management Consultants
In What Industries Government, Real Estate Development, Aerospace, Defense, Engineering and Construction, UN & NGOs, Manufacturing and Industrial, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Water Utility Plants, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Automotive, Media Production, E-Business Enablers, Marketing and Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Environmental Management, Hospitality Management, Shipbuilding and Repair Yards.
The courses are rich & practical the environment is serene and the coordination &organization is superb for everyone who intends to excel in the exams.
KALU ATTRACTACorner stone insurance.
Yes! Very intensive, with level of information delivered by well trained resource personnel, I sure will recommend it.
Very professional facilitators. Good ambience, good teaching tools, highly interactive & educative
MAXIMIZE YOUR FUTURE!Enroll now