ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS OVERVIEW
Oracle risk analysis course provides training for Oracle Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This Oracle risk analysis three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modelling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
Profession Development Units:
- Earns 19.5 PDUs
ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS OUTCOME
- Use a Risk Register to assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Run a risk analysis
- Use a Risk Register to propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
- Track planned mitigation with the rest of the project
- Fundamental Product Management knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows
ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations
BENEFITS OF ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS TO ORGANIZATIONS
- Identify common scheduling pitfalls that may result in misleading schedule or risk analysis results.
- Integrate predeveloped risk registers as well as define new risk registers
- Address full lifecycle risk management through advanced Monte Carlo based cost and schedule analytics.
- Report confidence levels with regards to finish dates, costs, float, Internal Rate of Return and Net Present Value.
BENEFITS OF ORACLE RISK ANALYSIS TO INDIVIDUALS
- Gives you a skill that is sought after.
- Allows you analyse project risks with ease
- Makes you a valuable project contributor
Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
Using three-point estimates for activities
Running a quantitative risk analysis
Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts
Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
Introduction to the Risk Register
Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
Cost & Resource Uncertainty
Risk assessment templating
Risk Register (Risk Events)
Response Planning – cost/benefit analysis
Lab style workshop
Applying risk analysis techniques
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
Introduced me to the use of pertmaster and I gained an above average understanding of risk management
OSHODI ABIODUNILF ENGINEERS NIGERIA LIMITED
Very Professional Facilitators
Good teaching tools, interactive and educative.
ChudiNwachukwuBanker. Oceanic Bank.
I would recommend this program. The program was taught in a very thorough way.
Uwaezu Nkem.Banker. Oceanic Bank.
It is a very nice, educative and informative program and as such I would recommend it very highly especially at JK Michaels.
EGBE ESINMAJEMITESELF EMPLOYED
It borders on efficiency and effectiveness so it is a must do for any would be entrepreneur
MAKINWA ODUOLA EBENEZEROCEANIC BANK, BRANCH COMPLIANCE OFFICER
MAXIMIZE YOUR FUTURE!SIGN UP NOW