LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW
Lean Six Sigma black belt certification is an in demand credential of business improvement professionals.It validates that an individuals has the knowledge,skills,techniques and tools to lead successful business improvement projects.The six sigma methodology is a systematic application that is focused on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction—and in many cases, elimination—of defects, process waste, and out-of-control processes, which translate into dramatic business gains.
The JK Michaels an IASSC -Accredited Training Organisation and an Accredited Examination centre of the international association of six sigma certification(IASSC)USA, provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement, aligned and accredited to the Universal Body of Knowledge Standard of IASSC. Every participant will learn how to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills. This course is conducted in three five-day sessions with four weeks between sessions.
Learned skills are practiced and applied through individual and team exercises, as well as to the individual projects. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in the class to a business improvement project assigned to them by their management sponsor.
LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Achieve significant improvements in critical business processes.
- Apply statistical and problem solving tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Reduce process variation.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and Six Sigma.
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements.
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Establish and define process capability.
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources.
- Characterize and optimize processes by computing and applying statistical techniques.
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement.
- Learn how to plan and implement process control to hold project gains.
- Pass the IASSC Black belt certification at first sitting
BENEFITS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION TO AN INDIVIDUAL
1.Advance your career opportunities and fast-track career growth
2.Improve your productivity
3.Increase your marketability locally and internationally
4.Increase your earning potentials
5.Affirm your commitment to quality,waste and cost reduction
6.Its a mark of excellence amongst your peers
7.It demonstrates you have acquired the knowledge,skill and experience to impact on organizations bottom-line and ensure quality of products and service
8.Ability to use a wide range of practical business improvement tools and techniques
9.A world-wide recognized business leadership status
BENEFITS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT CERTIFICATION TO AN ORGANISATION
1.Impacts the bottom-line
2.Drives strategy execution
3.Generates robust flexible business processes
4.Improves human performance across the enterprise
5.Its a highly scalable problem solving methodology
6.Increase customer loyalty
7.Decreased cycle time
8.Improved employee morale.
TYPES OF TRAINING METHODOLOGY
CLASSROOM :which is for 15 days ;spread into 5 days at the end of every month
BLENDED LEARNING:Which is three month online training culminating in a 5 days classroom program ,suitable for extremely busy people .