LEAN PROCESS IMPROVEMENT OVERVIEW
Lean process improvement course at JK Michaels will equip delegates with analytical capability to improve project performance.Success of project organizations depends on adapting to the quickly changing business environments. Lean, a continuous improvement method of processes and operational management, has proven to be an effective way to tackle this challenge. Now Lean is making its appearance in project management.
You will learn Best Practice methods and techniques to identify and solve inefficient processes and project overhead.
LEAN PROCESS IMPROVEMENT COURSE YOUR BENEFITS
- Optimize your project, portfolio and program management processes (PPP) by eliminating unnecessary activities
- PMO Level – We will assess and optimize general PPP processes which directly benefit all running projects & programs
- Get Best Practice knowledge on how to rearrange the stream of your PPP processes to maximize the delivered value for your customers
- Conduct measurements and understand why people spend time in different PPP processes
- Six Sigma based principles on how to optimize your processes – directly applicable to your project, portfolio and program environment
- Immediately benefit from the application of lean project management techniques
- “Be lean” and avoid unnecessary tasks
- Applicable e.g. to PMI, IPMA or agile project environments
Principles of Lean Project Management
• Types of lean project management
• Principles of lean project management
• Seeing the big picture
• Eliminating waste
• Educating the stakeholders
• Facilitating and making decisions
• Empowering the team
• Adopting lean project management and what the organization has to do to make it work
Optimizing the Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling Cycle
• Standardizing the PM Process
• Creating a role for approval and prioritization of projects
• Developing just-in-time education and training programs
• Using a minimalist spproach
• Streamline the processes
• Identify critical deliverables
• Developing workable templates
Making Decisions and the Power of Progress
• Working the process and making incremental changes (using Kaizen techniques to improve the process)
• Reviewing lessons-learned
• Updating the project management process
Summary and Conclusion
Any staff or employee that want to optimize and improve project execution while streamlining work to remove waste and improve result/performance.
It is a modern approach to doing things right. It enhances uniformity in the way we all would perceive and conceive projects.
AKANO SHADRACHMTN NIGERIA
A very impactful program, for individuals that desire change in career & new challenges
HENRY OKOYEACCESS BANK
The courses are rich & practical the environment is serene and the coordination &organization is superb for everyone who intends to excel in the exams.