ISO/IEC 20000 PRACTITIONER TRAINING OVERVIEW
ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Training qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in conforming to the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
You will sit your Practitioner exam on the last day of this course
ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
this qualification is aimed at practitioners, managers and consultants involved in an SMS implementation and/or on-going activities based on ISO/IEC 20000.
The pre-requisite for this qualification is either the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation or an ITIL Foundation qualification. The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course is specifically designed as preparation for this Practitioner qualification.
APMG mandate that proof of ID is required from all delegates prior to taking the exam.
Delegates will learn how to
Candidates should understand and be able to apply and analyse the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations or those wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification.
Specifically candidates should be able to:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of the standard
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000-1 and certification
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability and scope definition
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices, ITIL, and related standards, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001, and how this can be used to support the achievement of certification to ISO/IEC 20000
- Explain and apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Explain the use of technology and tools to support the implementation and improvement of an SMS, the achievement of certification and the on-going demonstration of conformity to ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 20000 certification readiness assessments to evaluate an SMS against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Produce and assess a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate a service management plan including the service management policy and objectives
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate processes, procedures, process specific plans and process specific policies required by ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Assist, advise and assess organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes
- Advise, prepare and analyse organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG certification scheme
- ISO/IEC 20000 Definintions
- Purpose and definition of an SMS
- Specific reuirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- SMS general requirements
- Service management plan
- Roles required to operate an SMS
- Specific requirements of, and the ability to appropriately apply all Service delivery and relationship processes, in order to support and achieve confirmity with ISO/IEC 20000
- Specific requirements of, and the ability to appropriately apply the design and transition of new or changed services process, control processes and resolution processes, in order to support and achieve confirmity with ISO/IEC 20000
- Applicability and scope of certification
- APMG Certification scheme
Practitioners, Managers and Consultants involved in an SMS implementation and/or on-going activities based on ISO/IEC 20000.
The program helps me see logistics in my area of oil and gas in a different light. It also helps me see areas where I can improve on.
Ojeifo EbazereOil And Gas, Logistic Supervisor
The Facility and resource persons are good and to standard. Yes, I’ve learned various skills and knowledge on management and delivery.
Nuradeen MustaphaPremium Pensions, Business Manager
JK Michaels has helped broaden my knowledge and understanding in management. I’ve also learnt new life management skills for better productivity.