ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY
ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety management systems against ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
ISO 22000 FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We recommend that participants have prior knowledge of the following to maximize the course benefits:
- Knowledge of the following Food Safety management principles and concepts:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes such as BRC, GLOBALGAP, FSSC and/or other schemes which include management system components.
- Relevant key food safety legislation (this may be specific to students’ food industry context and location).
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1.
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the student operates.
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent, which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified FSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
- Able to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of an FSMS Audit
- Able to check and confirm the FSMS audit objectives and carry out information risk assessment based on the information security threats to assets
- Apply ISO 22000 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Understanding of Food Safety Management System
- Understanding ISO 22000 Requirements for assessment / audit process
- Audit Planning / Auditing Techniques
- Practical Auditing
- Audit Reporting / Corrective Action Process
I really appreciate the training and it will make me to be more proactive in my job and also to eliminate waste in the cause of my duty.
Aminu Nurudeen AdelaniOANDO ENERGY SERVICES LTD/ACCOUNTANT
I really found the program very educative, resourceful and value-adding.
Temitope Folashade Tella.Banker. Zenith Bank Plc.
I would really recommend this program to any one because it is impactful, practical, insightful, and delivery is good.
Adedokun Adetokunbo.Quality Assurance Specialist. Globacom.
The facilitation is quite intriguing and exciting. I will recommend JK Michaels any day.