• Six Sigma and the Organization Goals
• Lean Principles in the Organization
• Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies
Financial Lean Six Sigma Training is a proven business process that prepares leaders to accelerate performance and achieve results. A blend of two methods, Lean and Six Sigma, this series provides an implementation framework that ensures quality results and quick pay back.
Currently used by thousands of corporate and government based managers and employees, JK Michaels Financial Lean Six Sigma training shares the fundamental principles of both Lean and Six Sigma through robust, interactive training. Discussing how to strategically deploy Lean Six Sigma in your organization, this training teaches a proven, powerful management system that focuses on customers, improves enterprise performance,improves operational efficiency and dramatically enhances financial results.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
• Execute Better: Six Sigma Lean links strategic plans to operational improvements to create efficiencies for your business.
• Build customer loyalty: Six Sigma helps you target your customer needs, so you can improve the things that matter most to your customers.
• Create greater returns by lowering operating costs and delivering products and services quicker and with higher customer satisfaction through operational excellence.
• Realize the role of a Belt in the Six Sigma organization
• Understand fundamentals of the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
• Use basic Six Sigma tools for Six Sigma Financial project definition and process baseline
I had a fantastic training. It was second to none, all encompassing the elaborated. I don’t think I can get any better than what I got.
It has obviously helped and added value to skills long hidden, and more so, it has greatly prepared me for a new challenging career.
It provides an introduction in the world of management, simplifying and demystifying the course. It was also quite enjoyable.