Document control process framework shortens the product development cycle, improves your quality, reduces the cost associated with unwanted change, and builds integrity into your systems. This informative program will give you the proven tools to do the job right.
Document Control Objectives
This program aims to help delegates:
- an understanding of how to address document and record control in keeping with the requirements of the various management systems standards
- an awareness of different practices and processes and their pros and cons,
- the means to deploy an efficient and effective system for their organizations.
Upon completion of this program, delegates are able to:
• Understand how to apply the document and records control requirements and framework
• Develop or improve on their current practises
• Apply a practical system that works for their organization.
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT CONTROL TO INDIVIDUALS
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency in document control
- Adoption of proven processes, tools and techniques to better control risk
- Industry networking and career development
- Increases your level of being organized
- Helps you score a high rating for all information well documented and secured.
BENEFITS OF DOCUMENT CONTROL TO ORGANIZATIONS
- Improved decision making and better adherence to compliance requirements
- The reduced risk of delays, disputes and reworks
- Having highly skilled, qualified and motivated document controllers
- Guidelines for consistent document appearance, notation and circulation can be developed for the organization.
- Standards to maintain the integrity of the organization’s document control system can be easily created and made available for auditors when needed without stress.
1.Introduction to Document Control
2. Duties of Document Controller
3. Document Origin
4. Templates, Logos & Title Blocks
5. Document Life Cycle
6. Internal Documents & Documents of External Origin
7. Document Taxonomy
8. Document TypesDisciplines
9. Document Identification/Numbering System
10. Managing Deliverable/MDR
11. Attributes of Master Document Register
12. TransmittalTransmittal Log
13. Attribute of TransmittalLog
14. Ensuring Quality
15. Revision ControlIssue Status
16. Document Review Flow Process
18. Document Distribution Matrix
19. Master, Controlled, Uncontrolled and Superseded Documents
20. Electronic Filing StructureNaming Convention
21. Interactions with project teams, engineering team, Project managers
22. Tracking & Expediting
23. As-built & Final documentation
24. Electronic document management systems
This programme is suitable for all levels of personnel tasked to:
• Develop the document and/or record control process for their organization
• Maintain and improve the existing document and record control processes.
The delegate may be new to documentation control, or need to have a better understanding of the requirements and methodologies of document and record control.
It is a wonderful experience for me, from the receptionist, to the facilitators were really awesome. You come to JK Michaels and never leave the way you came because you are better equipped.
Adeniji VictoriaTOTAL PLC
It would make me to be a good document controller and a good configuration manager.
UGWUEGBU SUSANDIAMOND BANK
The instructor was very knowledgeable, the staff friendly and happy to assist at all levels and kept their professionalism throughout. Good work !
GBADEBO OYINKANNIGERIA LNG LTD/ ACCOUNTANT AND FINANCE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION
Excellent training sessions that offer practical insights to effective and efficient review of business operations.