CERTIFIED QUALITY ENGINEER
CERTIFIED QUALITY ENGINEER TRAINING:The course reviews all the topics in the CQE Body of Knowledge (BoK) so that you can reinforce your current knowledge, refresh concepts and applications that may not be used in everyday work, and strengthen your exam preparation process.
The Certified Quality Engineer Certification Preparation course is developed and reviewed by a team of ASQ-certified subject matter experts and conforms to the same writing standards that are used on the exam.
The course begins with a pretest that you can use to identify areas of study to focus on. The content is arranged in the order of the BoK and built to prepare you at the appropriate Bloom’s, or cognitive, level. The content includes illustrations where applicable, examples, and progress check questions. A post-test is also included—compare your pretest and post-test results to verify improvement in your scores after you’ve completed the course materials.
This course is intended for students who plan on taking the Certified Quality Engineer exam. It helps prepare you by focusing on the most difficult topics on the exam.
This is NOT an introductory course and is intended for those planning to sit for the Certified Quality Engineer exam. The course provides a very thorough overview of the reliability, acceptance sampling, and quantitative methods topics covered in the body of knowledge for the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) exam.
CERTIFIED QUALITY ENGINEER TRAINING
- Review the content covered by the four sections in the Certified Quality Engineer BoK.
- Guide your study by identifying your specific areas of strengths and weaknesses as it pertains to the CQE BoK
- Become familiar with questions similar to those on the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer exam
- Master the effective use of the tools covered in the quantitative methods, reliability, and acceptance sampling sections of the body of knowledge for the ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) exam.
This course material is designed as a review of the subject areas of the CQE BoK. Prior knowledge of statistics and quality engineering is recommended.
A solid understanding of basic Algebra and the ability to work with Algebraic formulas is required. Experience as a quality engineer is required to qualify for the exam.
- Acceptance Sampling
- General Concepts
- Type I (Producer’s) and Type II (Consumer’s) Risk
- Operating Characteristics (OC) Curves
- Overview of Acceptance Sampling Plans
- Reliability and Risk Management
- Terms and Definitions
- Reliability Life Characteristic Concepts
- Design of Systems for Reliability (Series, Parallel-Series, and Series-Parallel Systems)
- Active vs. Passive Redundancy
- Availability and Maintainability
- Failure Rates and the Bathtub Curve
- Methods to Maintain Process and Product Reliability
- Calculation of MTTF and MTBF
- Quantitative Methods
- Concepts of Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Properties and Applications of Probability Distributions
- Statistical Decision-Making (Confidence Intervals, Hypothesis Tests, Paired-t Tests, etc.)
- Relationships Between Variables
- Designing Experiments
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Analyzing Process Capability
Quality engineers, manufacturing/process engineers, quality managers, quality improvement professionals, consultants, or anyone preparing to take the CQE exam should attend this training.
It let me know the step to be taken to avoid project failure.
OGEDENGBE IDOWUUNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL IBADAN/IT
I would really recommend this program to any one because it is impactful, practical, insightful, and delivery is good.
Adedokun Adetokunbo.Quality Assurance Specialist. Globacom.
It was a very rewarding experience at JK Michaels. Real value for money, please keep it up.
OTELAJA ADEJUWONSWISS PHARMA NIGERIA LTD
It’s very educating and challenging.
KUM BEHPREMIUM PENSION LIMITED /BUSINESS APPLICATION SUPPORT
The program is interesting and very comprehensive and also make a better person with a better mind set.