Certified Human Resource Analyst
Certified Human Resource Analyst Certification Overview
Certified Human Resources Analyst certification (CHRA™) Training is an intensive 4 days’ program and is designed for HR and related executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their human resources management competencies.
Certified Human Resources Analyst certification (CHRA™) Training is an intensive 4 days’ program and is designed for HR and related executives who wish to broaden, sharpen and deepen their human resources analytics competencies.
HR leaders help drive business performance by delivering competitive advantage through people. Performance relies on measures, so you need to be adept at planning and interpreting your organization’s “people metrics.” This requires a solid grasp of HR analytics: the systematic collection, analysis, and interpretation of data designed to improve decisions about talent and the organization as a whole. The use of analytics is changing the way HR professionals quantify the value that people—our biggest asset—have on the organization’s ability to succeed in the market or in its mission.
This course introduces the delegates to the theory, concepts, and business application of human resources research, data, metrics, systems, analyses, and reporting. The delegates will develop an understanding of the role and importance of HR analytics, and the ability to track, store, retrieve, analyze and interpret HR data to support decision making. The student will use applicable benchmarks/metrics to conduct research and statistical analyses related to Human Resource Management, and will prepare reports to present findings and recommendations.
Certified Human Resource Analyst Certification CHRA™ ® CORE CURRICULUM – GENERAL INFORMATION
This course has been designed to include presentations, practical exercises and highly interactive group sessions. The CHRA® certification will be received after a passing score of 60% from the international examination conducted on the last day of the course. The certificate will be received by the delegates approximately eight weeks following the close of the seminar and all fees associated with certification are included in the course enrollment fees.The certification is a certification from the American academy of Project management(AAPM).
CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE ANALYST CERTIFICATION CHRA-LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will receive both a conceptual understanding of the HR metrics and analytics universe and process, as well as hands-on training on practical HR metrics and analytics implementation.
The participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of HR metrics and analytics in measuring HR’s impact and drive business results.
- Identify the right HR metrics (what to measure, types of measurements etc.,) – aligning HR and business goals.
- Turn metrics into analytics for effective management decisions
- Research and analyze appropriate internal and external human resource metrics, benchmarks, and indicators.
- Operate relational databases and make recommendations regarding the appropriate HRIS to meet organization’s human resource needs.
- Employ appropriate software to record, maintain, retrieve and analyse human resources information (e.g., staffing, skills, performance ratings and compensation information).
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand trends and indicators in human resource data; understand and apply various statistical analysis methods.
- Manage information technology to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of human resource functions within the organization.
CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE ANALYST CERTIFICATION-CHRA ® PROGRAM OUTLINE
HR METRICS OVERVIEW
- Concepts, Objectives
- Historical evolution of HR metrics.
- Explain how and why metrics are used in an organization Designing effective Metrics that matters
DESIGNING EFFECTIVE METRICS THAT MATTERS
- Deciding what metrics are important to your business.
- HR metrics design principles.
- Approaches for designing HR metrics:
- The Inside-Out Approach
- The Outside-In Approach
- Align HR metrics with business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Link HR to the strategy map.
HR ANALYTICS STEP PROCESS
- Strategic Alignment
- The HR Measurement Plan
- HR Data Collection and Measurement System Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics and Correlation analysis
- Causation and Predictive analysis
- Beyond ROI to Optimization
CREATING LEVELS OF METRICS MEASURES
- HR efficiency measures
- HR Effectiveness measures
- HR value / impact measures
BUILDING HR FUNCTIONS METRICS
- Workforce Planning Metrics
- Recruitment Metrics
- Training & Development Metrics
- Compensation & Benefits Metrics
- Employee relations & Retention Metrics
HR ANALYTICS OVERVIEW
- What HR Analytics.
- Importance of HR Analytics.
- Translating HR metrics results into actionable business decisions for upper management (Using Excel Application exercises, HR dashboards).
HR METRICS AND WORKFORCE ANALYTICS
- Introduction to HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics past and present
- The reason for conducting HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics is to improve decision-making—nothing more nothing less.
- Basic data analytic techniques using EXCEL—what are they, how do we do them, and why do we use them?
- HR Metrics—common and not so common metrics for evaluating the effectiveness of human capital in organizations
- Workforce Analytics—putting HR metrics and data analysis to work.
- Reporting Keys—data reporting techniques to get the intended messages to decision makers when they need them in ways they will understand.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for human resources managers, lead supervisors, operations managers, staffing agencies, consultants and others who commonly work with staff in union or non-union environments. While the program is ideally suited for individuals who may already have human resources-related responsibilities (e.g. recruiting, hiring, supervising and/or working with personnel policies), the coursework also provides an avenue for other professionals and participants to familiarize themselves with these practices in order to better prepare them for management-level positions.
- Human Resource Analysts, Managers, Executives
- HR Practitioners (Generalists)
- Advanced Students Studying Strategic Human Resource Management
- Professionals W/ Demonstrated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- HR Business Partner
The program is rich because it empowers one with the knowledge, skills and techniques to be applied to a project. Hence, I will vigorously recommend this program to anyone who wants to develop his project management skill.
Ogitie CharlesManager,Next Tech Global Services
JK Michaels is the place to go when you want to impart people with special skills and business traits. You are actually breeding world Leaders
Ononiwu Ifeanyi KingsleyHR,Zolon Health-care
With JK Michaels, you have; Effective training, Good illustrations, and good time management