Certificate in Advanced Business Process Management Course Overview
The certificate in advance business process management will equip participant with the advance skills and tools of process measurement,process analysis,process improvement/transformation and process modelling/design .At the organizational level participant will be able to align process strategy and measurement to balance score card.
- Deepen your knowledge of key areas crucial to your success as a BPM practitioner.
- Learn how to manage all aspects of a process improvement project, from defining its requirements to successful implementation.
To succeed in business process management, you have to be able to redesign processes, adopt new quality-improvement practices and use information technology effectively. Through a case study based approach, participants learn how to lead/facilitate modeling, analysing,measurement and designing of business processes.
This certificate consists of mixture of six process management best practices including Business Process Management, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma and Business Analysis. Whatever your background – improvement specialist, customer service manager or supervisor, business analyst, project or process manager, financial services provider or IT professional – you’ll bring your skills to a new level and emerge with advanced knowledge in key management areas.
Certificate in Advanced Business Process Management Course Objectives
At the end of this course ,participant will be able to:
What you will achieve
- Understand advanced process analysis techniques and when to use them
- Understand how to prioritize a set of processes for improvement
- Understand how to model specific sets of procedures
- Understand advance business modelling techniques at various level of details using Microsoft visio and companion essentials
- Understand various ways of measuring process performance
- Understand how to present the results of process analysis and process measurement in a compelling way
- Be able to rapidly and effectively build a measures framework for monitoring, control, and/or improvement
- Understand practical techniques to lead and facilitate process improvement projects
- Understand how to organize a BPM project team
- Understand the basics of planning and scheduling a BPM project
- Understand the principles of change management and the importance of communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand how to communicate and gain project acceptance
- Understand the contents and structure of the BPM deliverables created during each phase of a change project
- Understand how to develop effective process designs and to apply critical success factors in both process analysis and design.
- Using process metrics to develop effective process designs
- Understand the pitfalls to avoid in process measurement
Certificate in Advanced Business Process Management Course Outline
Business Process Management
•Advance Process modeling
• Advance Process analysis
• Advance Process design
• Advance Measurement of process effectiveness
• Advance Transformation of processes
• Advance Process management and organization
• Adavnce Process management in organizations
• Advance Process management technologies
Certificate in Advanced Business Process Management Who should attend
This class is designed for business, process and systems analysts as well as process improvement project managers with some process project experience who are interested in expanding their knowledge, understanding and skills in order to solve more challenging process problems. This session is intended for individuals who have participated in process improvement projects and wish to broaden their knowledge and capabilities. This course assumes that participants have taken the JK Michaels introduction to business process management course.
Anyone who is responsible for how an organisation gets things done will benefit from attending this course. Some job titles include:
- Business Process Analyst
- Business Process Engineer
- Business Process Designer
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Manager
- Business Process Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Manager or Director of Business Performance Improvement
- Manager or Director of Business Process Innovation
- Process Owner
- Process Officer
- Quality Assurance Analyst and Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Planner