CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING
CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING: In this age of tight resources, managers need to be able to count on good work from both employees they supervise directly and those they don’t. This dynamic training program is designed for managers who delegate to traditional teams and for those who supervise blended teams whose members include direct reports, tricky dotted- line reports, “temporary loans,” and virtual teams. Through hands-on activities and practice exercises, participants will learn how to better focus on the fundamental component of delegating effectively setting goals, giving performance feed back and providing growth opportunities.
At the program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
1. Articulate their strengths and growth opportunities as managers.
2. Recognize the four behavioral styles and how to coach each.
3. Capitalize on their style for more effective communication.
4. Delegate tasks to others.
5. Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
6. Provide constructive feedback and follow up on goals and workgroup targets with subordinates.
7. Counsel an employee who is not performing up to expectations.
8. Illustrate the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication
9. list tactics for dealing with difficult behaviors
10. effectively run a business meeting
11. develop an action plan to improve the supervision skill
12. Set suitable targets for what the campaign should achieve
13. Define the right target audience for your campaign
14. Decide what media and channels to use and how to combine them
15. Put together a creative brief for all the elements of the campaign
16. Set a budget and put in place how to measure the success of the campaign
17. Plan the execution of each part of the campaign
This management skills training course will:
1. Help participants pinpoint their strengths and development opportunities.
2. Prepare managers to lead a variety of people.
3. Provide participants with an opportunity to practice their delegation, coaching, and performance feedback skills.
4. Offer a forum to discuss strategies for dealing with challenging situations and difficult employees
Understanding what you are promoting
- Defining the campaign
- Thinking about everything that can affect what you do
- Positioning your company and product in the market place
What you want to achieve
- Setting objectives that are SMART
- Working out how to measure the targets you set
- What are the stages to reaching your goals?
Who do you want to reach?
- Describing who your audience is
- Using profiling and segmentation tools to understand them better
- Painting a picture of what your ideal customers are like
How to reach your target audience
- Selecting the most appropriate media
- What works online, when to go offline
- Combining media together, both online and offline
- Creating a quick campaign plan
How to attract interest
- Matching features and benefits to wants and needs
- Writing a proposition that works
- Everything you need to brief a designer
Working within a budget
- How to allocate costs to each element
- Measuring where you get the best return on your spend
- Predicting results and payback
Aimed at people new to setting up and running marketing campaigns, either in large or small businesses.
This course will give you the tools and confidence to set up and run a campaign both online and offline.
Campaigns work best when they are targeted at the right people with messages that are relevant to them. This course shows how best to achieve this
I really appreciate the training and it will make me to be more proactive in my job and also to eliminate waste in the cause of my duty.
Aminu Nurudeen AdelaniOANDO ENERGY SERVICES LTD/ACCOUNTANT
I have gained a conscious awareness on identification and elimination of waste both on the work area and personal area
SOMORIRE OLUWAFUNKEOANDO ENERGY SERVICE LTD /ACCOUNTANT
Facilitator has a wealth of experience about the field. Having such opportunities in the near future will also add value to beneficiaries & the entire organization at large.