`BUSINESS ANALYSIS CERTIFICATIONS
Business analysis certifications specifically Certified Business Analysis Professional CBAP is one of the most prestigious certifications that any professional could get; this article seeks to enlighten us about its certification and also its importance to all professionals.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional CBAP is one of the business analysis certifications provided by IIBA. This is one of the world’s most recognized certification in the world. Mostly for professionals having over 5 years of industry experience, CBAP is the best business analysis certification. Also, it is regarded very highly in the circuit of Systems Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Business Consulting & of course Business Analysis. This business analysis certifications exam will test both the understanding & application aspect of BABoK (Business Analysis Book of Knowledge) developed by IIBA-the global BA certifying body.
And for professionals who have 2–3 years of work experience, CCBA (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis) serves as a good bet. This business analysis certification is targeted towards Project Managers, Testers, Change Managers, Tech Lead & the exam tests the basic understanding of BABoK.
IMPORTANT OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS CERTIFICATIONS-CBAP CERTIFICATION
The benefits of business analysis certifications are numerous. This credentials has the capacity to change your career worth instantly. Stated below are some benefits of this certification.
PMI-PBA(Project Management Institute-Professionals in Business Analysis)
There are plethora of reports that clearly show how PMI-PBA holders experience a steep increase in their salary. This is due to their certification status alone. And the PMI Annual PM Salary Survey conducted in 2016 showed that the average salary of 143 PMI-PBA-certified participants was approximately 6.1 Million. Which is in contrast to the average salary of 4.2 Million that is the median salary of 69 respondents that did not have a PMI-PBA certification.
Therefore, obtaining this credential, may get you approximately 45% salary increment.
This business analyst certifications guarantees a greater number of opportunities in terms of career advancement. It opens you up to a variety of opportunities. Also this certification is invaluable to any company that chooses to employ you. And recruiters will always prefer you to others when recruiting.
The PBA certification is an unbiased equivocal endorsement of your professional experience and expertise to top it all you are recognized on a global level. And with this certification, you’re guaranteed to gain more recognition from Reputable employers.
Having PBA certification, you grow at a very fast pace career-wise. With the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program, ensures that you continue to develop your acquired skills and stay as current as possible.
IIBA CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN BUSINESS ANALYSIS CBAP/CCBA
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL (CBAP/CCBA)
- Competence in the principles and practices of business analysis.
- Participation in a recognized professional group.
- Recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management.
- Advanced career potential due to recognition as a professional business analysis practitioner.
- Personal satisfaction of accomplishing a milestone in their BA careers.
- Certification can improve overall performance, remove uncertainty and widen market opportunities.
- The process of achieving and maintaining certification helps ensure you are continually improving and refining your activities.
- Potentially higher income for being formally recognized as an experienced BA professional. For more details, view this recent salary survey.
- Recognizes individuals who have invested in their BA careers and encourages them to keep doing so.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFIED BUSINESS ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL TO ORGANIZATION
- Provides professional development, advancement and recognition opportunities for staff.
- Demonstrates to customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors that you use industry-standard business analysis practices.
- Demonstrates to your stakeholders that your business is run effectively.
- The regular assessment process will improve staff responsibility, commitment and motivation.
- Establishment and implementation of business analysis practices as outlined in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide by individuals recognized as being knowledgeable and skilled.
- More reliable, higher quality results produced with increased efficiency and consistency by BA professionals who use industry standard BA techniques.
- Identification of professional business analysts to clients and business partners.
- Demonstrated commitment to the field of business analysis, increasingly recognized as a vital component of any successful project