Lean Six Sigma at its most effective is a Management System and philosophy that permeates all aspects of an organization. It is much more than a set of metric-based problem solving and process improvement tools. Executives and Lean Six Sigma project Champions play a critical role in establishing and maintaining a Lean Six Sigma Management System to ensure delivery of sustainable breakthrough results.
Executives and Champions need to understand the key concepts and methods of Lean Six Sigma. Equally importantly they need to understand their critical role in aligning, mobilizing and managing all elements of the organization to implement a Lean Six Sigma Management System. It is when Lean Six Sigma is implemented as a Management System that organizations see the see the greatest impact.
This two day course which includes a number of group exercises will enable
Lean Six Sigma Champions and Executives to understand:
· The key concepts and methodologies of Lean Six Sigma.
· The key elements of a Lean Six Sigma Management System
· The challenges and benefits of implementing a Lean Six Sigma
· How to align the business’s strategic objectives and Lean Six Sigma
· Their role as Six Sigma Champions and Leaders
“Six Sigma has
· Lean Six Sigma Introduction
· Challenges and Benefits
· Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control
(DMAIC) improvement model
· Project Leader and team selection
· Role of Champions
· Tollgate reviews
· Implementation Roadmap
· Lean Six Sigma Management System
· Role of Business Process Management
· Management Dashboard
· Business Quality Council
· Selecting and reviewing projects
· Lean Six Sigma Leadership
Who should attend?
Executives and senior managers whose organization are either considering implementing Lean Six Sigma and they want to know more, or implementation has started and they want to better understand their role as Leaders and Six Sigma Project Champions.
I have gained a concious awareness on identification and elimination of waste both on the work area and personal area.